Hokuto No Ken - PS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad your enjoying it so far Eastyy.

Was playing it again last night Kenshiro has become my fave character now I'm starting to get his moves sorted now...I think.

Your right about it being a tad difficult though...can breeze the first 3 characters after that though it becomes extra hard & I tend to get my arse kicked something fierce

Is it just me or does anyone else find that the noise of Raoh's cloak flapping is really annoying??

Neil

Comment

i have not really noticed the flapping noise.....now you have mentioned it i probably will

after seeing countless match vids makes me realise how skilled the players are

Comment

I kick so much ass with Rei, his QCB + C QCB + C Special kicks ass it launches at the end as well so you can just fly up and launch into a combo and ten end it with his QCFQCB + D Super move.

Also his Fatal KO move hits on the way up and on the way down so i definately find it the easiest to land Also theres different animations when used against Mamiya ( strips her ) or Juda.

Aside from Rei i been using Kenshiro hes cool an all but i find him hard to combo, btw anyonlse find his Back + B+D? Nuchuks for one star! Actually all characters have this throw!

Comment

thouther/rei/kenshiro are the characters i have been using most

rei using that low HK then jumping with a mid air combo i find very effective

Comment

I've been completely rinsing out Jagi.

I can do all the stages up the final Kenoh fight then I just get rinsed out - Every fight finished with a Fatal KO.

My GOD this is excellent.

Comment

well got the hang off knocking stars off to perform fatal KO'S that wall attack and dash seems to be the key

kenshiro i pretty much play as now

a great game though i really hope they do a sequel to polish it up a a bit and balance the characters

Comment

Working...
              X