Pokemon Diamond / Pearl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Should I get Pearl then or do I need Diamond too? I'm a total n00b at Pokemon so any help I'd appreciate. I will buy the JPN one if it's playable?
    You just need one of them, and someone else to have the other

Comment

I'm not gonna be transferring from a GBA I wouldn't have thought. I'm loathe to buy any UK version of a game. I just want to play it really, I doubt I'll be doing any trading. Is trading/battling online the idea of it all? Perhaps I'll just not bother with Pokemon after all.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm loathe to buy any UK version of a game.
        Just out of interest, why is that exactly?

UK DS Games are ace to buy - especially when you get them for 50% or even two-thirds off the original price from places like CeX and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          Just out of interest, why is that exactly?

UK DS Games are ace to buy - especially when you get them for 50% or even two-thirds off the original price from places like CeX and others.
          I rarely spend more than £10 shipped on JPN games. They have better boxes too. I hate those fat PAL ones.

I may get the USA Pearl, and label swap it with the JPN one I'm getting purely for my DS collection. I'm guessing you have to put many hours into it, so I'm not sure I'm interested really.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I rarely spend more than ?10 shipped on JPN games. They have better boxes too. I hate those fat PAL ones.

I may get the USA Pearl, and label swap it with the JPN one I'm getting purely for my DS collection. I'm guessing you have to put many hours into it, so I'm not sure I'm interested really.
            you do end up putting time into it, it's an rpg and completely worth it for the multiplayer

Comment

I've cracked off just shy of 60 hours on mine, not even properly dove into the end game (which is huge) just been exploring with the national dex now.

Comment

Melenko - I'm an idiot.

The Pokémon event isn't until next month!

A Squirtle's yours if you want it - just PM me your friend code and game name when you get Diamond/Pearl.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                  Melenko - I'm an idiot.

The Pokémon event isn't until next month!

A Squirtle's yours if you want it - just PM me your friend code and game name when you get Diamond/Pearl.
                  lol will do, it's hidden at work with GTFO MY POKEMANS written across it, can actually pay and take it in the morning

Comment

i would like squaitle, charmeaion,bulbasaur as well as snorlax if anyone has them spare

Comment

what`s with that asshole ruin maniac in the cave on route 212 just south of veilstone? challenges you to capture UNOWN. You do it, bring it back, and he challenges you to capture UNOWN! I now have several of these useless buggers. Wish there was a Pokemon glue factory - they`re too crap to be released back into the wild.

Comment

whats with the underground bit being locked off?! i want to use the wifi from the start gah!!

wait no.. i just need to find a centre with wifi or something
                        Last edited by melenko; 27-07-2007, 15:43.

Comment

Originally posted by melenko View Post
                          whats with the underground bit being locked off?! i want to use the wifi from the start gah!!

wait no.. i just need to find a centre with wifi or something
                          I couldn't go underground till I got my 2nd badge in Eterna City

Comment

Hopefully this thread will spring to life again now

Also there are 28 types of unknown, one for each letter of the alphabet :P plus a couple extra I think

Comment

Originally posted by losimagic View Post
                              I couldn't go underground till I got my 2nd badge in Eterna City
                              yeh worked it out because the global trade centre is locked with someone saying you cant use it until you get your first badge. As soon as I got to the mining town I could use the wifi room.

Comment

I finally beat the Elite 4 last night with a badly underlevelled team despite having the game since US launch. Would anyone be kind enough to do a temporary swap of their Palkia for my Dialga just so I can get the 'Dex entry?

I also need to get a move on actually collecting the Pokemon because so far I've only filled up one and a half boxes and have caught barely 30 Pokemon.

Comment

Working...
                                X