No announcement yet.

Super Rub 'a Dub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did a Sony Press event recently for Dub, here is a nice write up on Kikizo:

---
    S0L
    ---

Comment

Is anyone still playing this?

I've not played this for a while but went back to it this weekend, you can witness some pretty silly replays on the leaderboards.

- The Ginger One
      Last edited by Keith; 04-07-2007, 15:20. Reason: Removed link to another forum.

Comment

Bought this yesterday (mainly for wife and kids, honestly) nice harmless fun, being able to watch replays of the top five times is a nice bonus yes. Who would have thought time trials in a game about rubber ducks could be so fun.

You do get more used to the controller sensitivity after about thirty minutes by the way.

Comment

I've finally decided to buy this game and wish I had sooner! It's great! I love the little attention to details in the game, like when you get near a shark and the music changes with kind of a drum and bass style music, or when a shark eats you and he burps. For those of you who played the demo and thought it was OK, I'd say get it, the full game is a laugh and much better. Sumo Digital are a talented bunch.

Edit:

Originally posted by id-republix View Post

Not a perfect or huge, groundbreaking game but, to be very honest and objective, this and Flow alone have convinced me that the SIXAXIS is by far the better concept for motion control - it's far more comfortable to move around than moving a rectangular object around a la Wiimote and of course retains the traditional controller design which will always be necessary for many genre types - in my eyes, win-win.
          I spent 11+ hours helping Ubi demo the Wii last weekend, and spent a ton of time on their and other Wii games, but after these two as far as I'm concerned the SIXAXIS was by far the better idea, and the PS Store offers a superb structure for games like this. Too bad Sony has blundered its public image so bad that what it and developers are really accomplishing on the PS3 is getting so sidelined.

A worthy effort and purchase =) Let's hope more developers make as good and even better use of the SIXAXIS!
          A late reply but I definitely agree with this. I'm not a huge fan of the Wii, and not too keen on motion controls, but the PS3 pad isn't OTT when it comes to tilt controls, and it's also a traditional pad as well! Best of both worlds.

Now get some games out Sony!
          Last edited by MarioMark; 11-10-2007, 19:18.

Comment

Hi, nice to meet you! I'm the other person who enjoyed the game!

Watch some of those leader board replays!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
              Hi, nice to meet you! I'm the other person who enjoyed the game!

Watch some of those leader board replays!
              ok, will check them now!

Edit: Woah!
              Last edited by MarioMark; 11-10-2007, 19:25.

Comment

I really liked this as well.
                I'm about 1/3 through the harder levels. I've managed to get mostly gold medals now as well, it is pretty hard to get golds on the harder stages now though.

Comment

Another of the PSN games I love to just pick up for a few minutes and mess about with. This, Flow and LocoRoco are wonderful for killing a small amount of time.

My eldest daughter loves them too, bonus.

Comment

Working...
                  X