No announcement yet.

Forza 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am missing something on the menus? Is there a way to go back to the top quickly without pressing back lots? Like there is in the dashboard.

Comment

Not that I could see - What you want to do that for ?

Comment

Is the Limited Edition only available to pre-orders? I'm wondering if I've left it too late, and wouldn't mind picking one up the shelf from off the highstreet.

Comment

Nope I got mine off the shelf !!!

VERY nice package - one of the better LE's I've picked up.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
              Not that I could see - What you want to do that for ?
              Can't remember. It made sense last night while I was playing though.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Can't remember. It made sense last night while I was playing though.
                Something to do with switching controllers??

Comment

I really want this game. just a couple of questions, is it easy to get into? because i found pgr 3 really dull and boring, the way you got cars and everything. I just didn't like it compared to the previous 2. I know they are both totally different games. whats the difference between the special edition and the norm and whats the new wheel like when using it?

Comment

SE just has some cars you will be able to download at a later date.

Forza takes a bit of work to get the most out of it, so don't go in halfheartedly. You need to learn the tracks (although many of them reuse sections so not that hard) and although there's no need to worry about upgrade and tuning if you just play the (extensive) arcade mode, the career mode will suck you in after a bit. Hmm shall I upgrade my fuel system, or go for the sticker rubber? Decisions.

If you do do the career mode, you can get credit for it in online races. Superb.

Progression is pretty much as you want, because you use credits to buy whatever cars you need to play certain races, rather having to follow a fixed path.
                    Last edited by charlesr; 07-06-2007, 10:59.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      SE just has some cars you will be able to download at a later date.
                      Theres a code that comes in the pack and allows you to download it straight away. Still gotta buy it using in game credits for career mode though.

Anyone know if the in-game music is playable during races? Haven't been able to find an option for it anywhere.

And thanks for the Clio Charles

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi View Post
                        Anyone know if the in-game music is playable during races? Haven't been able to find an option for it anywhere.
                        I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard the lack of music in game, particularly after the horrific crap they had playing in the first one. It's supposed to be a simulator, not BurnOut, hence no music.

I'm sure you could hit the guide button and stream something from your PC if you like...

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
                          I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard the lack of music in game, particularly after the horrific crap they had playing in the first one. It's supposed to be a simulator, not BurnOut, hence no music.

I'm sure you could hit the guide button and stream something from your PC if you like...
                          But its usually standard to have the option to play the music available, and if people don't like the tracks they turn them down. It's always been like this for all the racing games I've ever played.

Comment

Good sountrack by the way - I was impressed

This thing though whereby if you're playing with the wheel the photo mode & paint part are fng useless - WHY can I not just activate a pad on port 2 and use that ? There has to be a solution ? At present I'm having to sign out on the wheel then into the pad then back again - fair enough when I'm using the paint editor I'm going to be there a while but photo mode can be accessed mid-race ffs ><

Comment

Thanks for the replies to my questions charles. The game sounds awesome, will have to wait till wednesday before i can pick it up though. bah!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
                                Good sountrack by the way - I was impressed

This thing though whereby if you're playing with the wheel the photo mode & paint part are fng useless - WHY can I not just activate a pad on port 2 and use that ? There has to be a solution ? At present I'm having to sign out on the wheel then into the pad then back again - fair enough when I'm using the paint editor I'm going to be there a while but photo mode can be accessed mid-race ffs ><
                                Someone said if you set the pad to 1p and the wheel to 2p and you can use the pad in menu's and wheel in game. But I can't try yet

Comment

Working...
                                X