No announcement yet.

Nodame canterbille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is some sort of challenge later on. If you dont hit perfect notes it doesn't really damage your progession, you will still be able to clear a stage that way.

Its really hard to miss a note too, it doesn't tell you if you miss anything or how many notes youve acually hit at the end of a stage. Theres also a lack of a combo counter. I dont know if its just me, but im not the best of players on ouendan in the first place(never did finish the first ouendan on normal), it really is easy compared to everything else that it immitates.

Im not complaining or anything, i still think its a top game. Especially at £8 and if your a fan, even better.

Comment

I've just finished a mini-game in which I had to jump over spikes, bunnies and bears on the moon... Anyway, the game's brillaint! I've been playing it quite a bit since last night and like the Taiko No Tatsujin section!

Comment

I finished it last night. I probably won't play it again, mind you.

Comment

My copy came today and it's amaaaaaazing. There's a great mix of gameplay through the different modes and mini-games and once the difficulty goes up the main conducting bit is brilliant.

Has anyone played the multiplayer? Is it any good?

Comment

Working...
          X