No announcement yet.

Transformers: The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend of mine has got the UK Cybertron Edition and that too refers to the Y button as "Convert" instead of "Transform". How strange.

I had a quick go on it yesterday as Bumblebee and Blackout and thought it looked quite good and destroying things was fun so I've got a US version on the way for ?23 delivered.

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday and I was just messing about in The Suburbs for a couple of hours, without doing any main missions, and unlocked some secret achievements, found the Autobot icons and about 70 Energon Cubes and did a sub mission. Trashing things was fun but the driving isn't very good and you can lose control easily.

I can see that with a few months more time it could have been better but I'm not disappointed for the ?23 I paid.

After finding so many Autobot/Decepticon logos and Energon Cubes it says something like 'bonus content unlocked' but when I go to the Bonus Material menu everything is still locked.

Comment

I think you need to finish the campaign for the aide you are playing on to get the bonus stuff as I only got stuff unlocked when I finished the Autobot campaign MJ.

Am finding this to be the most guilty pleasure I have ever had on the 360... I know how bad it is but I still love bits of it so much. Playing as Barricade, who was my favourite Decepticon in the move, and its is brilliant fun. Yeah, the driving is rubbish, yeah you cant transform midair unless you are in vehicle form and YES, they call it Convert instead of Transform in the menu, but when it works it is good mental fun.

Hoping to get some Starscream action soon and think the final battles in the city as the Decepticons will be great.

Comment

Thanks. I did have things unlocked just not in consecutive order so I had to scroll through them all to find the ones I had unlocked.

I've completed the Autobot campaign and just need to find some Energon Cubes on a couple of the levels (I thought my orb hunting days were over!) and have just started the Decepticon campaign and Blackout rocks! Starscream's voice sounds different in the Decepticon campaign, I preferred his voice in the Autobot one.

I unlocked the Robovision and G1 Prime and G1 Prime looks cool.

After now hearing Welker voice the new Megatron, which sounds different from his cartoon rendition, I still think Weaving worked better in the live action film.

Comment

I've just got to Barricade's level and I think his transformation animation is the best so far. I think I'm enjoying the Decepticon campaign more than the Autobot's, pure carnage!

Comment

I thought finding these Energon Cubes wouldn't be as bad as Crackdown's orbs because they stand out more and can be seen from further away but once you get down to the last few or one, they are a nightmare!

Comment

I couldn'y even be arsed collecting the cubes, it just felt like such a tacked on bit fo the game to try and draw things out so I didnt bother with them.

Am currently on the Barricade V Bumblebee fight as Barricade and it is pretty good. Bumblebee is a total pussy compared to the Decepticon bosses so it shouldn't take long

Barricades transform animation is just like the bit in the film where

he runs, jumps, transforms in mid air, lands and then chases Sam and Bumblee

, it is really nice.

Comment

[QUOTE=MJ;1172982]

I unlocked the Robovision and G1 Prime and G1 Prime looks cool.
                  QUOTE]

MJ, would it be possible to put a picture up of G1 Prime, can't seem to find one anywhere on the interweb.
                  Cheers.

Comment

I've got one Energon Cube left on The Suburbs and one on Soccent Base to find for 100% completion and I just cannot find them!

Edit: I found the Soccent one, now just one left in The Suburbs for 1000/1000.

Originally posted by Blair View Post
                    would it be possible to put a picture up of G1 Prime, can't seem to find one anywhere on the interweb.
                    How about seeing them in action (not my videos):

Prime
                    A video of G1 Optimus Prime transforming and fighting from the XBOX 360 version of Transformers: The Game.This is not the Robovision Optimus received by comp...

Megatron
                    A video of G1 Megatron transforming and fighting from the XBOX 360 version of Transformers: The Game. This model is unlocked by collecting all 20 Decepticon ...
                    Last edited by MJ; 14-08-2007, 22:19.

Comment

Cheers MJ, Prime does indeed look sexy cool in that vid. Esp in vehicle mode!

Comment

What do you need to do to get G1 Prime model unlocked MJ?? If it is collecting 100% of the Kola cubes I aint gonna be happy

Comment

I didn't check the G1 Character menu until after I completed the Autobot campaign including the Cybertron level, at that point I had done all their sub missions and skills and found all the Autobot icons so I'm not sure if those counted towards it.

Interestingly it appears you don't get the G1 Jazz skin until you 100% the game. I thought G1 Megatron would have been the reward for that.

I still can't find the last cube on in the suburbs!

Edit: I finally found it!
                          Last edited by MJ; 15-08-2007, 18:57.

Comment

Working...
                          X