No announcement yet.

Space Giraffe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I *think* the game is designed so you rinse 4 or 5 levels at a time before moving on, that's certainly how I played it. It's difficult to just do onle level at a time, as you won't have the extra lives to make sure your score is saved, and there's no chance of starting with fast bullets.

Comment

Problem is I always want to go from level1 to kind of get in the groove and try to beat my previous best - I should probably just play through to lev 100 so I've at least seen it all then go for the uber-run.

Comment

Damn, the boffins are much harder now, am I right? The enemies which advance down and across the grid, then hang about on the rim. They can't just be pushed off as easily - they've become rather more of an annoyance than before.

Comment

Played it a few days ago for the first time in months and, yeah, the boffins definately seem a lot harder than I remember and now frequently cannot be shot back down the grid. It's a shame as they were hard enough already and I can't get anywhere near my old score.

Comment

All it means is that you have to use jump pods a bit more often now.

Comment

Yeah, they also create a greater need to collect enough powerups for the faster bullets.

Comment

112 million - level 35. may add some of you here to my friends list. so i have a score to go against?

Comment

I deleted Hexic HD ages ago, thinking it was just a demo!

So I emailed some microsoft dude and he said I could have any game of my choice.

So I went for Space Giraffe -even though it's only 400p like.

Comment

Bumb...

Just started playing this again since a long time, and I'm in love with it again ! I know when it was released I had VERY high expectations and was a little (very little) dissapointed with it, because in the later stages it's so damn hard to see what hit you.

But now I just started playing it for fun again and I'm hooked again !
                    lights off, volume up and blast away !!

also curious when GridRunner is gonna be released on xbla, it's very quiet around that game...

Comment

Bumb...

Just started playing this again since a long time, and I'm in love with it again ! I know when it was released I had VERY high expectations and was a little (very little) dissapointed with it, because in the later stages it's so damn hard to see what hit you.

But now I just started playing it for fun again and I'm hooked again !
                      lights off, volume up and blast away !!

also curious when GridRunner is gonna be released on xbla, it's very quiet around that game...
                      My fav game before my xbox went @@@@ up !

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post
                        GridRunner+++ is due to be released on PC at the end of this month. No word on an XBLA release yet. The game has been submitted to Microsoft, but they haven't given it the green light yet.

Comment

Yeah, same lengthy "WTF are they doing" wait as with Space Giraffe...
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I'm afraid that after the poor sales of Space Giraffe Microsoft won't give a lot of attention to GR+++.....
                            GR++ on the PC was great fun to play so I'm looking forward how GR+++ will be, I was hoping to see it soon after the release of the PC version..

till that time I will enjoy myself with Space Giraffe

Comment

Working...
                            X