Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is actually pronounced

Me-Ol-Near

The J actually being said as it were a Y.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
      I thought that does he not weigh like 3 tons ?
      He weighs Half a ton including the armour and 287lbs when he is teh naked

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
        We got achievement list anywhere?
        There's one on www.achieve360points.com

Comment

Again no story spoiler but hideing just in case: Completing the game (or well, the last mission) reveals a 20second long extra ending. Again, im not going to spoil it - but see for yourself. I will just say, WTF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
            I think it is actually pronounced

Me-Ol-Near

The J actually being said as it were a Y.
            The J is a Y? you must be joking... it sounds much better as a proper J
            Last edited by Mardigan8; 20-09-2007, 21:42.

Comment

I thought it was pronounced as a Z... Thats what I heard...

Comment

I'm getting achievements as I go along but they're not showing up on my profile, I'm assuming that's because they're not "recognised" until the live date.

I know its been said before, but some of the set-pieces and the scale is incredible. Also, the varied theme to the levels just keeps continuing.

Comment

What's the soundtrack like?

I loved the soundtracks to the previous two games (barring the rock **** in Halo 2). How well would you say Halo 3 compares to the first two games musically?

Comment

soundtrack: Pretty much same as really, but done better... if that makes sense?

This game is extremely good at crashing, I'll give it that...

Comment

ascender, the achievements should show up on your profile when in the guide, but not on xbox.com. Is that whats happening or you not getting them on your 360 when in the guide either?

Personally I love the music, it fits it really well and when the usual Halo theme kicks in at the end of some fights or in cut scenes, it gives me goosebumps!

Not crashed for me once mate and I'm over half way through!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                        ascender, the achievements should show up on your profile when in the guide, but not on xbox.com. Is that whats happening or you not getting them on your 360 when in the guide either?

Personally I love the music, it fits it really well and when the usual Halo theme kicks in at the end of some fights or in cut scenes, it gives me goosebumps!

Ah, OK, I was checking on the Xbox site.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                          Seems to if you bring up the guide at certain points, it'll just freeze the 360

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                            He weighs Half a ton including the armour and 287lbs when he is teh naked
                            So, he can take off the suit and do normal human things like have sex still? Or is he a Robocop/Fusion suit style jobby?

Anyone trying this on legendary yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8 View Post
                              The J is a Y? you must be joking... it sounds much better as a proper J
                              Isn't it named after Thor's hammer? Cos like the hammer, it's too heavy for normal humans to lift?

And aye, it's definitely a Y pronunciation.

Comment

Help I'm stuck!

I think I'm near the end of the game, I'm running across a huge walkway which collapses and I can't get to the other side in time. I must be doing something wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X