No announcement yet.

Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if it's possible to board the banshee that the Arbiter grabs just after rally point Bravo on the Ark level? Just after a cutscene, he jumps into it and kicks out the Brute occupant. Would be cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
      Yeah it's funny how Crackdown has kind of slipped into the background - it was easily in contention for game of the year back at launch (and when the dlc arrived).

I'm still tempted to pick it up again and go hunt those last 2 ****ing orbs.....
      I was thinking of sticking Crackdown on the other day, deleting my saves and just starting again as it was such a great game to play, and ace fun doing it co-op.

I'll join you for the orb huntage if you want, since I have them all already with my ninja finding skills!

Comment

I'd probably rank the Halos:
        Halo 2 > Halo 1 > Halo 3.

Comment

Seriously!? I'm complete opposite, 3 > 1 > 2!

Comment

I never finished the first and never played the second so my ranking would be:

Halo 3

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
              Seriously!? I'm complete opposite, 3 > 1 > 2!
              I'm joking, but I do agree with your list.

Comment

My ranking has to go 1 > 3 > 2... purely on single player mind, if we incorporated multiplayer into the scoring then 3 blows it all out of the water.

Comment

Yeah multiplayer goes 3>2>1 Single player goes 3>1>2

It's funny you always find people who don't like Halo 3 have either never played 1 and 2 and are **** at multiplayer...

Comment

And play the game on Normal only. And have never tried matchmaking.

Comment

Well I didn't get on with Halo 1, never bothered with Halo 2 and don't really do multiplyer gaming and I thought the single player of Halo 3 was excellent.

Comment

What's with sterotyping people who dislike Halo 3? I wager there are plenty of gamers, like myself, who have played all 3 games, beaten them on Legendary, tried matchmaking but still found Halo 3 rather dull.

As for ranking them, just like my favourite gaming series, Metroid Prime, each new Halo got progressively worse and so it's gotta be 1 > 2 > 3.

Comment

what I'm finding with quite a few people, espically those who couldn't get along with the SP of 1 and 2 (due to copy and paste reasons, art or whatever) found the SP enjoyable H3.
                          Last edited by El Leone; 18-10-2007, 15:24.

Comment

Since my post got buried under ranking:

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                            Does anyone know if it's possible to board the banshee that the Arbiter grabs just after rally point Bravo on the Ark level? Just after a cutscene, he jumps into it and kicks out the Brute occupant. Would be cool...
                            Not sure how I'd rank them. Probably 1>2/3 - Can't decide if 2 or 3 was better in SP. Certainly the Elites were silly hard in no 2.

Comment

I'm suprised to see that people are ranking Halo 2 above Halo 3 in terms of SP. There's obivously going to be some discussion whether or not Halo 3 is better than the original or not, but personally, I though it was pretty clear that in terms of SP, it wipes Halo 2 clean of da plate.

Comment

Re: can you board the banshee?

I tried that and it didn't give me an option to board it. Partly because he's your teammate.

Comment

Working...
                                X