Call of Duty 4 - Xbox 360/Playstation 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
    I had this trouble too, you need to do it really quickly and i dont think you can take damage in between kills either, I got it on the opening level in the end, theres a guy that stumbles out drunk, you kill him then rush inside of where he came out from and there are two guys asleep... actualy really easy in the end....
    Cheers for the tip. That location worked a treat

Comment

The dog achievement I managed first time without even knowing about it, just wait til he jumps you a wee icon comes up and MELEE!!

Not had a problem with killing them for the rest of the game.

Just done the mission chasing after

Zaekev's son or whatever he's called! Was a good un, as was the level before actually having to make our way down the hill and using all the airstrikes to take out the enemes, was class that bit! Was nearing the bottom with like 15 seconds to go and had that huge field to cross with like 20 guys in it, quick airstrike, grenades lob lob lob, and SPRINT, dodging the airstrike as it came and just made it into the chopper. Was such a cool section!

Last edited by Rossco; 11-11-2007, 17:03.

Comment

Which farmer do you have to save for the achievement? Where/what stage is he? Obviously dead by the time I get there, but I'd like to at least try and help the fella out...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
          Which farmer do you have to save for the achievement? Where/what stage is he? Obviously dead by the time I get there, but I'd like to at least try and help the fella out...

I don't have the 360 version, but I'd imagine the level after you rescue Nikolai and your chopper gets shot down.

Comment

It's early on in the game,

the second SAS mission, first one after the boat level I think

. I did by total fluke, didn't even realise there was an achievement to be had.

Ignore me, thats the right answer above.

Comment

I saved him and he ran off! no achievement for me

Comment

You have to wait till price tells you to take the guys out before saving him

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                  The dog achievement I managed first time without even knowing about it, just wait til he jumps you a wee icon comes up and MELEE!!

Not had a problem with killing them for the rest of the game.
                  I press when the icon pops up and it does nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                    I saved him and he ran off! no achievement for me
                    Happened to me too

Comment

Yay done it, completed on legendry !!

It was quite apparent that your team is near useless on the later levels that control room mission was a bastard. The enemy AI is incredible at making the tightest shots with incredible accruacy and sadly deadly

Still I did it

Now Mile High and MP and Im done
                      Last edited by Gerry Helmet; 12-11-2007, 09:48.

Comment

Is any one having trouble joining a game online with the ps3 keep getting trying to join potential game but can never join

Comment

COD4 advert on TV just now .. totally shows how insane it looks when normal adverts have " not actual gameplay " splashed along the bottom of the footage .. this one constantly has " actual gameplay " there .. awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                            All PS3 games are region free.
                            Is that true? I thought Sony left the decision up to the developer?

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                            not all are region free online though
                            Not sure what that means, so if I buy the JAP version I don't get to play against the americans?

Comment

Eek. I was going to try online tonight (net went down so got stuck into solo) and didnt check time or try to reconnect as got so absorbd, started at 5pm and half 10 next time I blinked. Im stuck on underground bit now and finding it prob the only bit starting to frustrate. Game does seem better as you get further in even on legendary as the later bits you dont get spawn to infinity. To say this is so called "short" for me it feels like an epic in length. Ive played this at least 4hours everyday since Thursday on solo so thats close to 16hours tops (maybe bit less around 15) and I still havent finished it. Not got bored and will go straight back to it on hard soon as finished. Even dug COD2 off my dad (as hes had it upstairs for nearly 2yrs!) as want to go back to that on legendary as last time I played that it killed my launch 360 (after 3weeks when machine was released) so never went back to it again (did finish it on hard I think).

I even fancy trading Timeshift and Sega Rally in for the PS3 version

Comment

Wasn't really looking out for this one (didn't like 3 that much, after the brilliant COD2, and also wasn't too excited about the modern slant), but having grown tired of Halo and The Orange Box rather quickly I decided to give it a go.

And whadayaknow, I'm just blown away. The overall experience is so involving and satisfying to play. this is the first console game in a long time that I just can't stop playing. In a year of high profile AAA fps realeases (none of which I've been complelled to complete) I think I've found my favourite by a country mile.

Love it

Comment

Working...
                                X