No announcement yet.

Game centre CX: Arino no chosenjou JPN NDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah try without them first, im not that good at the racing games but the challenges are not too hard really, if i can do them, then you certainly can as im the crappiest driver around lol.

Comment

Did this game ever make it out over here? (UK)

Can't seem to find it on VGI but Play Asia have it for under ?20. Looks right up my street. Thanks importaku.

Comment

Ok the first 2 challages are done on to the third now. This game is so much fun

Comment

Originally posted by James Mc Fadden View Post
          Did this game ever make it out over here? (UK)

Can't seem to find it on VGI but Play Asia have it for under ?20. Looks right up my street. Thanks importaku.
          Not that I have seen here in the UK

Comment

Thanks Hush. Will pick up the US version from PA. ^_^

Comment

Ok I've unlocked star prince it is a fun little shooter so much fun

Comment

So last night i unlocked star prince and then the game just fell into to place and i beat all the challage on that game and right of the bat i beat all of the rally king sp challages. I thought that the rally ones would be harder in the first game but hey i really what to play the rpg one that they hint at if it is in the game good if not boo

Well am off to hammer at this some more am going to try and finished all the challages today before moving onto a new game

Peace out

Hush

Comment

Are you going to attempt Arino's final challenge?

Spoilered just in case you dont want to know.

To complete the last challenge you have to see the ending in every game in freeplay mode which means you can't use cheats as they dont work in the freeplay mode

Comment

Unlocked the rpg game last night man it's going to be a long game. But I've do the first challenge of it am now just walk round the game world looking for things to kill

Hell yeah i will have a go at his final challenge i would like to do everything in this game

Comment

right i have one more challenge to do then its arino's final one
                      his last challenges sounds fun

Comment

Working...
                      X