No announcement yet.

Scene It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also had a few mates around yesterday, busted out scene it and had some good fun and laughs. Some of the questions are pretty hard but just guessing them was fun and when one of us knew a question it was good takeing the mic out of the rest for not knowing it. Good game and something different on the 360, i hope they back this up with downloads even none movie question packs would be great as these buzzers work so well.

Comment

Originally posted by fatbatch View Post
      Does the Euro version play on an Asian 360? Seems to be a game that's cheaper here than on import.
      Yes, I picked a copy up from Sainsburys last week and it works fine on my Jap 360.

Comment

Can u do more han 4 players?

Like 2 per buzzer or is it strictly 4 player only?

Shame is fo, got a lot round for xmas.. woulda been awesome!!!!!!!

P.S Where is the cheapest we can find this?

Comment

Originally posted by WazMeister View Post
          Can u do more han 4 players?

Like 2 per buzzer or is it strictly 4 player only?

Shame is fo, got a lot round for xmas.. woulda been awesome!!!!!!!

P.S Where is the cheapest we can find this?
          You can only have 4 teams but you can connect the pads as well making it possible for eight people to be able to play.

Cheapest online is Virgin at ?29 (less 10% if you have a Virgin credit card) and it is apparently ?29.99 in Sainsburys but that is from what I have heard on forums and have not seen it myself.

Comment

Question is, can you play this online with other people who have the game?

Comment

No Live support at all

Comment

Well thats very very odd..........seemed like it would have been a nice change from blasting your mates online.

Comment

live support would be piointless as eventualy everyone would know every answer to every question. Where as other games would have people who have played the game alot and seen every answer against people who havent.
                  Last edited by rmoxon; 27-11-2007, 22:35.

Comment

I've read some really mixed reviews about SceneIt but this thread is swaying me. Only £30 and I did enjoy the boardgame so I'll probably grab it soon.

One worry is it is too Americanised, in that all the films are from America...is this the case?

Comment

Not too bad, they clearly haven't done any localisation on it though, there is a very high number of questions about random Baseball/american football movies and about films stars I've never heard of mind.
                      It just makes you all feel inadequate though, plus no one else you are playing with will no the answer anyway.
                      Also Leon came up in a question as The professional, which was the US title.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                        in that all the films are from America...is this the case?
                        All the good ones are

(tongue in cheek ffs)

Comment

One worry is it is too Americanised, in that all the films are from America...is this the case?
                          Well there are questions about famous british films, Full Monty, trainspotting and the like. obviously its mainly american stuff but wouldnt say it was too americanised.

Anyway it really is worth getting if you like films.

Also, I worked it out, it takes about 30 minutes for a short game which has 50 questions, there are over 1800 questions which means that there is around 18 hours worth of stuff here. which is better value than alot of games to be honest.

Comment

Picked this up yesterday and played for about six hours straight in multiplayer. Nice variation on films and I'm pleased to see the challenge is quite high, so all in all this is just about as good as it could be.

The questions are very up to date too, some of the films have only just been released over here.

The voice over guy is incredibly irritating though and can only be turned off by turning down the volume for him in the options. Because there is no proper option to get rid of him\fire him into the nearest sun, the game has lengthy pauses between rounds since it is still actually playing his voice.

If you enjoy the boardgame then this is worth a shot. Good opportunity for DLC too. I'm waiting for The Shield edition since so far it hasn't featured at all. Neither has Dodgeball, curiously.

Comment

Neither has Dodgeball, curiously.
                              There's definitely at least one Dodgeball question. Saw it yesterday.

Comment

Gonna be tough to get the 10 questions correct in a row in 1 second each acheivement

so is the 30 and 60 questions in a row..

Comment

Working...
                                X