No announcement yet.

Winning Eleven 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I'm hoping they spend more than 20 minutes play testing the next game. That'll never happen though.

Higher difficulty? Definitely - once you "get" a football game, it gets sort of boring winning every single game. The harder the better. Oo-er.

Comment

when i find myself winning too many matches on 5 stars i try to change the way i play. Build a different team. My current master league team is all about pace and power. Only christian ronaldo being my one creative player. Il probably go for a more slower skill based team next time. Theres lots of possibilities within master league.

Comment

Apparently WE8 will have a sixth star difficulty option that is a purchase from the shop.

Comment

Its a sign of WE7's quality that Ive spent a good few hundred hours playing friendly matches, without even touching master league. Guess I might aswell wait for WE8's appearance in a few weeks before starting a league team.

Co-op play with my main WE Playing brer is where its at on WE for me tho. Some of the matches we have with Japan,the goals we score, the moves we create and the general random bull**** we talk/chant during matches is what WE is all about. Its a way of life, and the thought of starting all over again with WE8 is a enticing one.
          Before I left for Japan, I seem to remember we were singing the fireman sam themetune with various Japanese players names in place of "Fireman Sam". It was absolutely hysterical at the time, and probably will be belted out when I get back...

"Hes always on the scene - Inamoto"

Now thats ****ing random.
          Last edited by dave heats; 13-07-2004, 15:03.

Comment

Sounds like I might have to invoke a day of challenge then whenever you get back Dave... my brother and I are pretty red hot as a team against the CPU too
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
            X