No announcement yet.

Winning Eleven 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was playing this last night and noticed something peculiar...... Anyone else noticed the "Del Piero" shot??

If he's running down the pitch by the 18 yard line and shoots, he wraps his left foot all the way around the ball and pulls off a uniquely animated, superb curling shot (complete with rapid ball-spinning effect)! Looks flamin' marvellous if it goes in!

Can't seem to do this with any other player except Del Piero though.

Comment

Yep.

I scored a pearler with Del Piero using his very own 'trademark' shot, which just looped and curled over the hapless Dudek. Although he used his right foot.
      The amount of ball spin on that shot is insane.

Comment

I am gettin this as soon as i get to Japan, what signings have Chelsea got on it have they got Duff? Have Real got Becks sorry if these questions have already been answered. I've heard u can transfer club players is this true? n can u take Kleberson from Brazil n put him on
        Man u for example

Comment

Becks is in the Man U team!

Comment

Nope, the rosters aren't up-to-date. That's why the Transfer Mode is in there.

Comment

Hello everybody. I have updated my WE7 Master Class page:

I noticed that these movies have been downloaded over 20,000 times a day! So i put my website address on them so no one can nick em.

These are the direct links to the New movies:

Both Feet Fake
              Super Cancel
              Eto'o Goal
              Chip Through Pass
              Super Sprint

Old movies...

Control
              Knock and Go
              Chest and Go
              Chest and Volley

Dragback
              Dragback

Feints
              Single Shot Feint
              Double Shot Feint
              Triple Shot Feint
              Feint then Lob

Flicks
              Overhead Flick
              Overhead Flick then Volley
              Multiple Overhead Flicks then Volley

Roulette
              Roulette 1
              Roulette 2

Sidesteps
              Sidestep 1
              Sidestep 2
              Sidestep Feint

Unexplained
              Crazy Turn
              Strange Feint 1
              Strange Feint 2

Some Goals
              Gerrard Rocket
              Owen Chest and Volley
              Trezeguet Far Post Chip

Comment

Great vids there!!

Comment

Originally posted by siread
                  Just burning the Korean English Translation patch (v0.76).
                  Will let you know... *crosses fingers*

Link:
                  http://strider.sshel.com/technote/re...ber=186&nnew=2
                  Theres a newer patch on that site now which I just used. Just applied the patch to the .BIN and burnt it directly with Nero... works great.

Dont think anything more is translated though.

Comment

I hv download the patch, and I do the following:

1. I use CDRwin to create a WE7.img files
                    2. then use ppf-O-matic to patch WE7.img with New076.ppf
                    3. Use CDRwin again to burn the patched "img" files twice with Hi speed and slow speed too...but my PS2 cannot read at last!

I hv do the same thing by using Alcohol 120% to create a image file and burn with Alcohol 120%, and my PS2 still can't read my CD too, what's wrong with the procedure!? or PS2 only can read some of the brand of CDR? if yes, what brand u prefer? or which brand of CDR are u using for burning PS2 game!

Please help!

Comment

Nice videos, pity I can't really encode anything I've done to show off and compete in WE6

So are the overhead flicks, sidesteps and spins new to WE7? If so, better brush up before my mate arrives with his setup so I can keep on an even level here heh. I can beat him at WE6 so should be interesting...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Does International version come with english text?

edit: Picture taken from the PS2 Korean print. Cheap Korean WE7 with english option is what I'm fishing after here?

Comment

Good news patient peeps. In OPM they said that Konami will release this bad boy in the states in February. Perhaps that's what the picture is from Henning.

Still I'd opt for the international korean one with and english option instead. English menus + japanese announcers = gaming bliss!

Comment

Or you could use Fernandos 100% english translation patch V1.3. This little beaut even has the memory card in English as well as updated teams (Crespo in Chelsea, C.ronaldo in Man U etc)

Tbh, the only thing PES3 has on this patch is the new flick up move. Other than that the patched version in superior IMO.

Comment

Surely Konami's gonna release Winning Eleven 7 Final Evolution to make more more from us soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Che Musashi
                                Good news patient peeps. In OPM they said that Konami will release this bad boy in the states in February. Perhaps that's what the picture is from Henning.

Still I'd opt for the international korean one with and english option instead. English menus + japanese announcers = gaming bliss!
                                I came across the logo at Ruliweb so its probably the Korean / International version. I can run it on my Japanese console if it?s the Korean print, as we know.

Comment

Working...
                                X