No announcement yet.

Burnout Paradise (360 PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just spent a few hours playing Cops and Robbers. Yes, it's basically just capture the flag but it really is superb fun. Been playing with a bunch of random folk and we had a right laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
      So... I have 40 events to clear to get the Burnout licence. Then I have to clear 118 events to get the Elite licence? Is that it for the licence malarky, or is there a step I've missed? I really should just check out a guide to see what I need to do.
      After the Burnout and Elite licenses that's the end of it unless you haven't done the bike license yet. You don't really get anything for the Elite license, it's mainly just a way of unlocking the rest of the cars.

Comment

Ah, thanks. Haven't touched the bikes yet either!

Still, I've only been playing for about 7 hours so far.

Comment

The bikes are a fun gimmick, specially given they were a freebie but I hope in the future they'll make the bikes fit better into burnout. Right now it's just races/time trials!

Comment

I'm so disappointed with the new game mode so far.

Every game I've played has just been every man for himself, with cops taking down cops and robbers taking down robbers for the glory. Hopefully there will be a patch to penalise team takedowns.

Comment

AAHHHH
              I only updated the game the other day with the 900meg patch, now I have to download another 945 as the incremental patching includes all the stuff I've already got.

This was a nightmare when we tried to get a friend into a game the other night, I can 100% see why they limit the size of updates on Live. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Damn updates!!!

When eventually got to play cops and robbers i really enjoyed it, shame it was with random folk who didn't speak but was still good fun.

Comment

Does anyone with the 360 version fancy hooking up some time? I'm pretty rubbish at the game still, but I'd be up for some laffs.

Comment

Count me in

Comment

I'll be about over the weekend for some of this on the 360.

Comment

Cool. I'll be about at some point over the weekend. Not sure when at the moment.

Comment

Yup, still got it. Went on last night after a gap in play and aced the mode for get the trophies. What saddens me is that it's all coming to a glorious Big Island end. I'm presuming any updat 2.0 would represent the a sequel in Criterions eyes so odds are Update 1.9 will have the island and airplane and also be the final update

Comment

Originally posted by Brats View Post
                            Does anyone with the 360 version fancy hooking up some time? I'm pretty rubbish at the game still, but I'd be up for some laffs.
                            I'm on a fair bit at the moment, if I'm on and you fancy a game just drop me a message

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                              Plus update 1.8 - 926.45MB
                              Just seen this now, is that figure a typo? The PS3 download was 140MB.

EDIT:

Just seen it above, strange there is such a difference.
                              Last edited by JP; 01-05-2009, 22:09.

Comment

Yeah, was 180MB for me on the PS3.

Got my Burnout licence this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X