Burnout Paradise (360 PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
    How did you get this arranged? Noticed that requirement the other day but just assumed there would be no point even trying.
    I ended up joining a game that was doing challenges, messaged the owner to see if he could put it in and he did, there are some good folk playing it.

Comment

Thanks, might give it a go at some point. Happy enough just going through the licenses at the moment.

Comment

Does anyone know if the bike trophies are required to get the platinum in this? I don't normally bother, but this looks like a rare occasion when I might be able to get one just by playing the game the way I am, so I might as well go for it.

All of the online sites seem to mix all of the trophies in together (Including those that come from DLC), so it's hard to see what I still need.

EDIT: Hmm, looks like these might be the only ones needed.
        Last edited by Number45; 11-05-2009, 16:37.

Comment

Yay, got my Elite licence last night.

The last couple of stunt runs were a pain in the ass until I worked out how to combo them into one of the main stunt runs I know of... I ended the last run with over 1.5m.

I apparently unlocked some gold cars, but I don't see them in the list. Does anyone know where they are, or are they just new skins for the existing cars?

Also, I still need the cars that are unlocked by doing times/showtimes on all 64 roads. I assume I only need to worry about beating the offline scores? Because beating all of the online scores would be silly.

Just need to get the online trophies, those attached to the showtime events (Always hated the crash mode/junctions) and I think the power park trophy and I'm all done.

Comment

Yeah, they're just skins.

Offline times only.

Comment

Lol, Gold Cars, Platinum where its at. Been there once gonna get there again over the weekend fingers crossed

Comment

Only got 13 events left for Criterion Elite and me platinum cars, haven't been playing it though (addicted to co-op saints row 2) am only doing 1 event per night if I can.
                It is getting very long now, stunt runs are big targets but no worries there, oad Rage though is now in the 30's for target takedowns, just getting 30 even in massive truck takes some bashing around.
                It will be worth it though actually on target for 101% at this rate too.

Comment

I take it Criterion Elite requires you to do the road rules and showtimes as well? I've completed all events now so as far as I can see that's all I have outstanding.

Beating the road rules was ridiculously easy though. Beat the remaining 30+ last night in the GT Nighthawk and to be honest I don't think I even needed to boost half the time.

Still find showtime dull though. Just 55 of those remaining.

Comment

yeah, criterion elite is 100%.
                    All road rules and showtime beaten. also all jumps, billboards and smashes too.
                    101% you can get by doing 100% then finishing 2 sections of online challenges too.

Comment

Yeah, I've got all of those. Just a couple of nights worth of showtime events and I should be to 100%.

Then I'll take it online, hopefully it's not too dead.

Comment

Urgh, does anybody find themselves getting kicked from online freeburn games immediately? It's happening loads, and it's really annoying. Don't even get a chance to take part in a single event and I get kicked.

The odd occasion when I've been in a room full of people wanting to do the challenges has been great though.

Comment

Sometimes it's quite bad though it'll probably ease up when Big Island comes out

Comment

Big Surf Island.

AWESOME MCAWESOMENESS!!

Love Burnout Paradise? You'll love Big Surf Island.

Why are you still here? GO! GET!! NAU!!!

Comment

It's incredible, the amount of things to do within the Island for 1000 points, at first I was a little underwhelmed at there only being 15 events, but there's online challenges, 45 billboards, 75 smash gates and 15 of the biggest most jaw-dropping mega jumps in the game.

Having not played the game for months I found it incredibly tough to get back into. Road Rage being my return to the game and Rage indeed, the poxy dune buggy was dollop.

I love the holiday twang you get when you do a mega jump, reminds me of a particular season of Games Master with all the sunshine.
                              Last edited by Dezm0nd; 11-06-2009, 12:02.

Comment

1000 points? I thought games needed to be full retail to get the full allocation?

Comment

Working...
                                X