No announcement yet.

Devil May Cry 4 DEMO [360/PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine dispatched from Dave123eb (on ebay - same guy from Japan games) from Japan using EMS speedpost today. Shows as having left origin country. He said it usually takes 3 days, wonder if I will be lucky enough to get it this Sat, if I am I will be well chuffed.

Comment

Just played the demo with my new DS3 and my god !! I have gone from D's to A/S's anyone else playing with a DS3 have the same upgrade ?

Comment

Originally posted by wazy15 View Post
        Mine dispatched from Dave123eb (on ebay - same guy from Japan games) from Japan using EMS speedpost today. Shows as having left origin country. He said it usually takes 3 days, wonder if I will be lucky enough to get it this Sat, if I am I will be well chuffed.
        Aye mines shipped as well. Hong Kong Foey all around

I tried mine with normal pad other night m8 on demo then tried DS3 (as it was charging first time around) felt much better, less of a deadzone and more responsive with DS3 and rumble is lovely on it, Id say best use of it on PS3 so far VERY meaty

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
          Just played the demo with my new DS3 and my god !! I have gone from D's to A/S's anyone else playing with a DS3 have the same upgrade ?
          I found the main difference was that I could exceed better! I am really looking forward to this and luckily the majority of Feb is a gaming blank month so it will get my full attention!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
            Aye mines shipped as well. Hong Kong Foey all around

I tried mine with normal pad other night m8 on demo then tried DS3 (as it was charging first time around) felt much better, less of a deadzone and more responsive with DS3 and rumble is lovely on it, Id say best use of it on PS3 so far VERY meaty
            I just find the sixaxis too light tbh, the DS3 feels just right.

Comment

Anyone have any idea if this is Region Free on the 360 yet?

I ask as it was kindly pointed out to me yesterday that I've gone for the UK version and have a US system (doh!!).

Comment

Nice impressions Summah... confirmed a lot of what I had heard already, nice work man.

Am on media blackout for this now so wont be on much till I get my hands on my PS3 copy and DS3 pad its going to be a great day

Comment

Originally posted by wazy15 View Post
                  I just find the sixaxis too light tbh, the DS3 feels just right.
                  Its a great pad, glad im not alone and having a "good" gaming day

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                    Any info if it supports 7.1 on PS3???
                    Daz, it runs 5.1 Linear PCM and 5.1 Dolby Digital at best.

Btw just some random bits of info...

You can purchase this skill that allows Nero to Exceed and fill all three gauges instantly during a JF attack. It's quite hard as mentioned by the write up in the game menu. It says ' perfect timing is required'.

Oh I couldn't be bothered with using it at the moment. Might accidentally kill the enemies too soon haha. Leaving this alone so I can experiment it in DMD mode.

There's word that the PS3 ver of the game has a signal bug. Occassionally you will lose control of Nero/Dante. Your character may suddenly just attack on its own or stand there pointing their guns at the enemy. But you will not have control of them.

THIS IS TRUE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only brought this up now because it just happened to me last night. Oh well...it did happened to me quite a few times in the demo, but I thought since it was a demo...it may be fixed in final version. Guess not!

BTW guys, DS3 really makes such a big diff compared to the original Six Axis? The DS3 is so expensive here!
                    Last edited by SummAh; 01-02-2008, 00:42.

Comment

Hi guys...I finally managed to unlock most of the style levels and moves.

By gods, Dante is too cool. Gunslinger is exceptionally cool and Sword are exceptionally cool styles to use. He's way over the top. You NEED to level up the styles for it to be effective and stylish.

Guess I jumped b4 the gun last night

Comment

These may need to be shifted into the Full Game First Play Thread...

Comment

Was looking foward to picking this up on Friday but played the demo yesterday and was bored to death by it. Reminded me of Ninety Nine Nights, but a bit classier, and a bit duller. Really can't understand what folk see in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                            Was looking foward to picking this up on Friday but played the demo yesterday and was bored to death by it. Reminded me of Ninety Nine Nights, but a bit classier, and a bit duller. Really can't understand what folk see in it.
                            It's got a very deep combat system with lots of extra moves and abilities as well better and tougher enemies in the full game. Maybe the demo doesn't show this off well but I think you're making a snap judgment if your passing it off like that.

There are plenty of good vids showing off whats possible in the game but if you still don't like it, maybe this type of game isn't for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X