No announcement yet.

Rez HD - 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No m8 no way Im allowing one near my spine state its in!

Comment

I like the way you can add bloom to it.

Give everything a nice glowing shine in the HD mode.

Comment

Unbelievable game (or should I say experience). Looks so lush in HD now and the 5.1 mix is to die for. What else could Rez fans like myself ask for it, but for to be remade in the best presentation available and at a bargin price to. GOTY for me and it`s on January

Comment

Tried the trance vibrating but only with 2 controllers. second controller wedged into my arse crack. Wow! It works really well. wasn't expecting it to at all.

top game too, takes me back it does.

Comment

I have a banging headache from playing this... not blinking normally does that to me.

Comment

How does one unlock stage 5?

Comment

Pay attention, 007: you have to get 100% analyzation on Areas 1~4.

Stop talking about it anyway. You are spoiling my evening.

Comment

got back from work - bought it - played two levels (my thumbs already ached from work) - loved it. Its the same Rez I know and love, just better.

Comment

Oh man what a great day in gaming. I love stuff like this, I remember when a lot of people were saying Rez would be perfect for xbox live arcade and it was the most wanted arcade title - and the powers that be have actually given us what we want (and at only 800pts!) - soo happy right now, especially now that I finally get to try the trance vibrator too

Complete brilliance, thank you Sega, thank you MS, thank you Q.

Comment

Just finished it on default. A perfect 2 hours - no misery, no frustration, no swearing, just a superbly-honed audio and visual experience.

Those simple skills are still there

Comment

I forgot how great this game is. Just played the first couple of stages in HD widescreen before I restarted when I found out that it defaults to stereo (how stupid is that? 5.1 sound is probably the biggest selling point!) and it's so good. The surround with the sub turned up just makes it. I won't be able to play it on the DC or PS2 now.

This is the ultimate chillout game. Just lay back, use a stick and two buttons, and it pumps out some great music that you can influence for yourself. Everyone else can give up because we have 2008's Live Arcade game of the year.

Comment

The area 4 boss.... phew.. what a rush

Best boss stage ever!

Comment

Aaaaaah I was wondering where the 5.1 was lol when I played it. Love this game so much, and it's great to see we now have the ultimate version of the game.

Slipped straight back into the flow, I think I played it too much on the DC (100% everything on every stage, though I strangely never did the extra stuff) and it's nice to already be getting 99% average from the 3 levels I've tried so far.

Comment

The final boss got pretty non chilled and intense on the last section - missiles everywhere and no powerups left to use. Going to have a go turning on reverb and bloom like a few have mentioned.

Funny thing is - now i'm dying to play Starblade in the cades again.

Comment

Played through all stages on the PS3 while I waited for the trial to download and came away happy that I had got my fix. Just had a quick look at the trial and the difference in picture, vibration and sound was enough to make me get the full version. One of my fav games just got even better >_< Bring on the true ending...

Comment

Working...
                                X