No announcement yet.

Wii fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's arrived. The manual is in German though. Is there anything in it that I couldn't pick up from just using the software? My knowledge of Ze Farzer Land is a little sketchy.

Comment

Not that I know of, and I got the Japanese one. You should be fine.

If not, I've found some guy on a forum who uploaded scans of his manual:

Someone asked me to scan the manual ... here's the download link for it ... http://rapidshare.com/files/110302893/WiiFit_Manual.7z Nintendo always makes these things free to download on their official site, so I'm sure it's fine for me to post here ...

Comment

Its pretty much all driven from the software, the manual is essentially a quick reference guide for what the software tells you anyway.

I still love this, I think its an excellent package.

Comment

Thanks gents, will take a look at that manual if it's needed then.

Comment

So I've got one of these to help improve my leg muscles. Which exercises would be best to start with? Bear in mind that my right leg (knee in particular)is basically crap. I can cycle alright but not running. Walkings fine (more or less).

Comment

My new years resolution was to make use of Wii Fit.

I started playing on the 1st Jan and have been playing it everyday bar three-four days and it originally said that I had not played it for 280 days (when I last played it!)

Anyway, I want to ask... Is it OK doing the aerobic stuff ONLY everyday?

I'm not interested in building muscle, I just want to stay trim and lose a bit of weight.

btw, Wii Fit really is motivating me to being a much fitter person in general. I just wish I didn't neglect it when I first got it but at least I can see how I am now, now that I started on the turn on the new year.

Comment

Does anyone have voice problems when doing the 10 minute step challenge?

I've tried this with two Wii remotes and with batteries on full charge and the sound thru the Wii remote is a bit ify...

Comment

I've spent the last year ignoring this game, assuming it wasn't for me. I went to Cornwall last week and a friend I was with brought it with them, and, well, I can't wait for Wii Fit Plus now!

Spent a fairly large chunk of my game time in the slalom game which was ridiculously competitive, and managed a time of 19.91 on the beginner course, which I'm well happy with.

Didn't do any of the muscle exercises or owt but I saw them done, apart from a few which the BB can't seem to track correctly they seem very good, too.

Excellent thing. PAL balance boards will work fine on a US Wii, won't they? I need to find me one of those so I can get WF+ solo.

Comment

Tried doing the advanced boxing recently and failed miserably

"left foot, right foot, right punch, left foot left punch right punch er.... bugger"

Still think the male trainer looks like frank lampard.

Comment

Yeah, boards are region free.

Comment

Balance boards are NOT something you want to post internationally. Believe me. Luckily plus is coming out solus (isn't it?).

Comment

Mm, that's why I figured a PAL BB and a solus WF+ would be the best option. Can't even buy solus BBs though, can you?

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                            X