No announcement yet.

GTA IV - 360 & Ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until the 19th. 10 more days. I'd love to go for it but I just don't have the time. How many play hours did it take for people to get 100%?

Comment

i think im on 40hrs and i still haven't finished it, but ive been messing around alot. Im at 62% i think.

Comment

I just got a nice car from
        , do I have to be really careful with it or is there any way to get it again should it be destroyed?

Comment

I put it in a save spot outside a safe house, although later i bugged up and put another car just on the outskirts of the save spot and when i came back it had replaced the infernus, havent seen another one since, also i cant find the damn place where i nabbed the original from either

Comment

IF I have a car I want to keep, I park it up and save. Take the car for a drive until it spawns. Re-park my car and steal one of the spawned ones for use.

Comment

12% 15hours I dont think I will make the deadline heh

Comment

Im currently stuck on the first Brucie assassin mission, have restarted 5 times now!! they guy always manages to get away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                  12% 15hours I dont think I will make the deadline heh
                  Nah, me neither and I'm well beyond 12% (I think I'm at 40% or something). I had a quick glance at a requirements list and there is just too much for me to do. If I didn't have a job, or a wife, or a daughter, I'd love to go for it. Man I wish I didn't have a job or wife or daughter.

I'm kidding of course. I love my job.

Comment

From having a look through an old preview, I guess I can see what they might include in the DLC from what they promised and didn't include.

*Golf driving ranges.
                    *Sky tram rides.
                    *Rideable roller coaster.
                    *An open Videogeddon arcade.

Comment

There are sky trams. I haven't rided it on it yet, but there are hidden pidgeons on each end.

Comment

And there is a golf driving range. Though I imagine you can't use it or it would have been one of the activities.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          And there is a golf driving range. Though I imagine you can't use it or it would have been one of the activities.
                          Yeah, like the Videogeddon arcade, which is there, but the doors are locked.

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                          There are sky trams. I haven't rided it on it yet, but there are hidden pidgeons on each end.
                          I image it could be like the above, there but unusable. I haven't tried it to see though.

Comment

I would love a sky diving challenge with helis

Comment

I loved the sky diving mission in san andreas. Just wish it was in this one, aswell as swimming underwater aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                                I loved the sky diving mission in san andreas. Just wish it was in this one, aswell as swimming underwater aswell.
                                I'm sure skydiving will appear in the DLC, one of the TV stations shows someon in a parachute briefly so the assets have been made.

Comment

Working...
                                X