Castle Crashers (XBLA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castle Crashers (XBLA)

Well this game is just damn 2D beat-em-up awesomeness!

The gamplay is brillant and the animation is wonderful, the RPG leveling up systems works great and the combat is fun, what more do you want?

Buy it......now!
    Last edited by Flinty; 27-08-2008, 10:23. Reason: because nobody knows what this bloody game is for!

This is that wii ware game yeah? Pretty sure its a flash game wiiware-ed. Is it not?

Comment

360 Arcade. Although it does look like a flash game.

Comment

No, it's XBLA.

Comment

Just played this and loved it. The animation is great aswell as the leveling up idea. I will purchase the full game soon (damn the 1,200 point pricing).

Comment

Jesus, must buy more points!

Comment

first I signed in and this couldn't be retrieved, now XBL seems down, reading elsewhere that online for this is borked. could it have been pulled already ?

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                360 Arcade. Although it does look like a flash game.
                You will have to tell me where your playing these flash games with this level of detail and animation on the sprites,

from what I've played so far its a very polished experience, love the intro with the Dev's inputing there names great sense of humour and made me smile before i even stated playing ,quite a nice fighting system cant wait to take it on live with four players bet its a right old laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                  You will have to tell me where your playing these flash games with this level of detail and animation on the sprites,

from what I've played so far its a very polished experience, love the intro with the Dev's inputing there names great sense of humour and made me smile before i even stated playing ,quite a nice fighting system cant wait to take it on live with four players bet its a right old laugh.
                  Oh come on. Alien Hominid was just a tarted up flash game and the graphics are not a great step up on this.

Comment

How big is the Download please?

Comment

Not in front of my 360 at the mo' but iirc it's approx. 130mb.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                        Oh come on. Alien Hominid was just a tarted up flash game and the graphics are not a great step up on this.
                        as a promo for this they released a kill the beard game on the net it was flash and it had crap animation and juddered really badly i think its unfair to call it a throw away flash game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          as a promo for this they released a kill the beard game on the net it was flash and it had crap animation and juddered really badly i think its unfair to call it a throw away flash game.
                          I didn't call it a throw away flash game. I just commented that it looks like a tarted up flash game. I'm going to give this a go when I get home and hopefully it will be worth the 1200 points. I never judge by graphics alone, and I'm sorry if you got that impression from my post.

Comment

You could say that about guardian heroes to be fair though and that plays seriously good to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                              You could say that about guardian heroes to be fair though and that plays seriously good to this day.
                              Odd you should say that. When I first saw castle crashers, I thought it looked like guardian heroes, both graphicly and in gameplay style. Unfortunatly I never quite understood the appeal of Guardian Heroes. I love scrolling fighters, and I had the game on the Saturn, and no matter how much times I played it and tried to like it, I never understood why everyone held it in so high regard.

Comment

Working...
                              X