No announcement yet.

Infinite Undiscovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know if the Asian version is getting a proper case, like Lost Odyssey did? I saw the stacked disc spindle at work today and thought that it looked crap, tbh. I'd much prefer a bigger box and separate disc trays.

Comment

It's only 2 discs, so no.

Comment

Why oh why did they choose to start the first hour like they did? The game is heaps better after that.

Comment

I found it never did. Theres alot of gripes, i just couldn't get over and for that. I'm out.

Comment

Ok, a few questions......I didn't like Final Fantasy 12 or Star Ocean 3, never could enjoy the combat with either game.

The combat seems more hack 'n' slash in this game which has been compared to Secret Of Mana (really!?) having read many forum comments about this game it's neither good nor bad!

What to do!?

Comment

Someone please seriously stop me from trading/selling this game tomorrow.

Question, is it ALWAYS a case of when you go through a dungeon then get to boss there is NO SAVE whatsoever inside the dungeon at all?

First shrine with the 2 kids I died on the boss, trying to heal myself and resurrect my team, thought ach well will just try that again.
              Was absolutely gobsmacked when it said 'load save', my save was literally about 1 hour previously in the village, my character was back to level 3 instead of 6 and I was facing the prospects of having go through that entire dungeon again, finding the secret bits again and then facing the boss again.
              So please tell me thats just that level and not them all?

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                Someone please seriously stop me from trading/selling this game tomorrow.

Question, is it ALWAYS a case of when you go through a dungeon then get to boss there is NO SAVE whatsoever inside the dungeon at all?

First shrine with the 2 kids I died on the boss, trying to heal myself and resurrect my team, thought ach well will just try that again.
                Was absolutely gobsmacked when it said 'load save', my save was literally about 1 hour previously in the village, my character was back to level 3 instead of 6 and I was facing the prospects of having go through that entire dungeon again, finding the secret bits again and then facing the boss again.
                So please tell me thats just that level and not them all?
                I'm not too far. But I have fought 2 more bosses after that, and there are save points RIGHT BEFORE the boss.

Comment

Well I will just be more careful on that level as I got slack which is mostly why I died.
                  I will continue onward then, thank you.

Comment

I really really LOVE this game.
                    When I first started, it seemed like a

fast-paced marathon of running from everything in the game!!

After that, it totally became amazing and really does have Tri-Ace's charm.

I really liked the part where you

split your party into 3 different groups and everyone is fighting on their own accord, yet all working together!!

It works amazingly well and was brilliant to see.

I also stand by the fact this music is epic!!

Please please please guy, I implore you, give it a few hours. It's a struggle to start, but becomes wonderful.

Comment

The comments are really making it hard to decide on whether to buy this game or not!

Comment

Got this for £20 from gamestation website a week ago or so, I probably wouldnt have bought it if it wasnt for that price and I would have missed out on an enjoyable experience.

Finished it today, pretty short for a j-rpg at 22hours play time and I was level 62. I'd have to rate it one of my favourite JRPGs though, at first I thought it wasp retty dire until I got out of that pitch black forest (whoever thought that was a good idea needs to be shot) but after that I picked up nicely. As elaniel said the music is great.

One of the things that suprised me the most was how much I enjoyed the combat and how well it worked, tapping a for quick attack, tapping b for quick strong attacks and then holding down either for a special attack.

The voice acting while not attorcious could grate on ya at times, I really wish publishers/developers would include the original voices if they are going to include subs anyway. >_<

And the humour when it shows up can be amusing "Diiinnner Diiinneer Diiinneer"

Comment

Whilst I am enjoying this so far it can be extremely infuriating working out just what the hell you're supposed to be doing. It really needed far more game testing.

I will perservere though as I'm intrigued by the story and the premise of the game.

I like the graphics, music and combat, although lock on and camera is fiddly to the extreme.

Better than average thus far.

Comment

Working...
                          X