Fifa 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
    Greedy EA, they shouldnt of set up real money packs. It could potentially ruin this nice idea of an expansion.
    Agreed, I will do it the hard way and build my team from the ground up rather just buy packs using real money.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
      Agreed, I will do it the hard way and build my team from the ground up rather just buy packs using real money.
      Yeah but all stupid EA games do this, Skate 2, Burnout etc. Im sure people buy them so why not huh'?

Comment

Only just downloaded the update and wow this is huge, could see this being my most played DLC ever.

Comment

Im finding the Addon really enjoyable, though its incredabley annoying that players run out of contract so quickly, I didnt realise they only lasted for about 8 or so games unless you extent it and lost half my team...

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
            Im finding the Addon really enjoyable, though its incredabley annoying that players run out of contract so quickly, I didnt realise they only lasted for about 8 or so games unless you extent it and lost half my team...
            The contracts are annoying, especially when you're in a grinding session continually playing matches in order to rack up some coins. I'd lost about 5-6 great players before I realised lol. There should be a more of a warning, like it does in the Tourney matches.

I originally thought I would just keep players if I wanted. Non of this contract business. Now I've got to either grind n hope for contract cards packs (or buy packs with real money at desperate times). I can't help think that EA have calculated this all too well and have us by the balls of our wallets unknowingly lol.
            Last edited by hudson; 21-03-2009, 14:29.

Comment

Nah the contract cards were in the old Champions League game as well because that had the same mode without the online play. Its just one of those things you have to deal with even tho it is annoying.

Comment

After a few matches I was a tad saddened to have my team of nobodies matched against a team with Deco, Figo, Carrick, Julio Caesar, Maldini to name a few.

Just felt pointless even trying.

Comment

Originally posted by jimtendo View Post
                  Right.
                  Anyone else notice these cosmetic changes after the update to accomodate the Ultimate Team mode?...

All the stadium announcers are now english.
                  Where before it was different corresponding to whichever country of stadium you were in. e.g. In the Nou Camp it was spanish etc.

Also, the font/ graphic for keeping the scores/ what teams are playing (on the top left hand of the screen) has changed to be permanantly the international/ English premier league design. Instead, where before it was different to what country of league team you are playing as.

During the pre-match cinema, it sometimes says it's an 'international friendly' when i'm playing a premier league match, or just a random match.
                  Also the players line up like it's an international friendly.

I want my old (aesthetic) FIFA 09 back.

My sentiments exactly

Mine says international match all the time now !!!

Comment

Was meant to post an update to that...

Well, to get it back to how it was, it does mean you have to delete the Ultimate Team mode from the hard disk.
                    Aint much bother with me, since i wont be playing Ultimate Team mode much.
                    I'll only download again, when they've brought out a patch to fix it.

Comment

This week's 360 deal of the week is 50% off the ultimate team DLC....which has been accidentally marked up as free! Get it whilst you can.

Comment

[Someone will have to correct me if i'm wrong]

I'm pretty sure the Ultimate Team download is free to begin with.
                        However, after 4 games in UT mode the game is locked out, and then you'll have to pay the corresponding space bucks to enable you to carry on playing said mode.

Comment

Arse. Thought it was too good to be true.

Comment

So do you get the 50% off if you choose to buy after the 5 free games?

Comment

Yes bought it last night as always fancied trying it but 800pt was too much of an ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X