Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow this game is going to be freaking amazing

Comment

just download the game , its f-ing awesome and unlike any game I've seen or played before . It's amazing and liberating , and the art direction is beautiful - Like the game so clean and fresh

Feck me pink

Comment

Agree with everyone here. Absolutely superb. Definite purchase. From the very first tap of the jump button you just know they got things right with this. I noticed it was more jaggy around the edges too but I was expecting that. Happens with almost every game compared to their screenshots.

Comment

this does feel pretty cool and original,controls take a little getting used to though and feel a touch fiddly at times

a shame this will get buried in the xmas rush,seems a perfect post chrimbo feb/march lull title to me.

is it just me seeing the comedy in the girl with water retention you have to leg it after in the training missions, she doesn't look like an athlete to me and am a sure a bag of chips would stop her running off all the time ?

Comment

Wow! I really wasn't expecting it to be so easy to control. Very different too. Impressive....Most impressive.

Might grab this on ps3 for the DLC.

Comment

Holy crap i just played this. **** me, its amazing. I did it in my first go, the controls are wonderful it all clicks so wonderfully together. Roll on the 14th!

EDIT: For those that like the theme of Mirror's Edge its called Still Alive by Lisa Miskovsky.
              Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 30-10-2008, 20:02.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                I'm gonna be honest Ezee, and I'm not known here for being an arrogant person, but from the first moment I picked up the pad it just felt perfect.

The way the high L button is for "Jumps" and Lower for "Slides" just clicked in one go.

Disarming enemies and using one of the many attacks also came quite quickly. I disarmed the "Red" enemy first go.

It just seems like it was made for me tbh.

I know you play a hell of a lot more games than me too fella, so I do say the above with total respect for your skillz!
                Ah it's all good dude.

It clicked for you far earlier than it did for me. I would say it took me about 3 tries to get a perfect run together. I think that is the beauty about the game though, the element of trial and error. I can be frustrating when you don't do a certain section first time but when you do it the satisfaction is immense.

Like you said, the controls are simple but they work really really well and after a while they become second nature.

Really hope this game does well

Comment

Is it worth pre ordering from play to get unlock code? Do play ship for day of release like Game?

Comment

Would you rather have a code for some thing that will be in the full game or a real nice arty t-shirt. Your decision. I went with the t-shirt on game.

Comment

Good point, i shall join the other 1million people wearing that tshirt on the 14th

Comment

Good boy. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                          Good boy. ^_^
                          Your name iz going on ze list

Comment

I wish we got the Runner Bag like gamestop in the USA is doing

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                              Would you rather have a code for some thing that will be in the full game or a real nice arty t-shirt. Your decision. I went with the t-shirt on game.
                              I'm not falling for the T-shirt again, Saint's Row came with a designer T-shirt (Bench?) It was the thinnest worst quality promo T-shirt I've ever seen in my life. It would of served better as an emergency toilet roll

Comment

That was very cool, I'm really looking forward to it.

It wasn't quite as revolutionary as I was expecting, it does feel just like POP sands of time in First person, but that had amazing controls, so they've obviously done something right to translate it to the other view.

Only negative thing about the demo was that it is really really jaggy, quite disappointing as the screenshots looked so clean and lovely, it kind of spoils the look a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X