No announcement yet.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom [JPN Wii]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot about them and i forgot to have my order marked down with play-asia. Hope i don't get stung!

Comment

Well, it's hardly the most realiable of sources, but this guy has written a blog saying it works with Gecko.

Comment

Love the artwork. This pic is ace.

Comment

would love to get this, but exchange rate makes JP game prices ridiculous at mo

Comment

Got this earlier today and I absolutely love it. Always been a fan of Capcom's VS games and this is just enjoyable as the others, even if I don't know any of the Tatsunoko characters beyond Gatchaman and Casshern.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa View Post
              I don't know any of the Tatsunoko characters beyond Gatchaman and Casshern.
              Same here. Although I recognise that big golden chunky fella from the past. Was that in a cartoon over here in the eighties too?

Comment

Copy arrived today, had a quick go tonight and it does actually seem pretty decent. I'm not mad on the VS series (bar CvS2) but I can still enjoy them and it certainly seems to be up there with the best of them. After spending £too much on this I did have nightmares of it ending up as the next SvC: Chaos or Capcom Fighting Jam, but already this is a huge relief.

Will spend some more time with it when this arrives and I can use a RAP2 as opposed to a crummy classic controller

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Will spend some more time with it when this arrives and I can use a RAP2 as opposed to a crummy classic controller
                  Have you ordered from that site before?
                  That price is really good, thinking of buying a second adapter, but never heard of that site before.

Comment

My first time, wish me luck. Will let you know how it goes!

Comment

WTF!? Still no sign of mine Where did people get their's from?

Comment

Play-Asia for mine, pricey UPS shipping + customs buggery though.

Comment

I got mine from Yesasia and delivered via DHL. It was pretty pricey, think it was around 70 quid including courier shipping, didn't get stung for import tax(never do with Yesasia).

Comment

Ah, okay, I've paid for donkey mail. Really looking forward to this, the new SF HD has got me hyper for some beat em up action.

Comment

Had a quick play this morning, really enjoying this!

After the hardcore precision of SSF2THD, its great to play something thats controls a little "looser".

Comment

Just started to go through a few of the mini games, haven't unlocked very many and the majority arent very good (or very fun playing 1player ).

So far most of the ones i've played are either track and field type mashing the buttons, or waving around the wiimote like a lunatic.

The PTX-40A (lost planet) one though is actually pretty good though, it's a shmup game. (3 levels that loop and get harder.)

Comment

Working...
                                X