No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed...if you can't deal with a fireball (etc) spammer, that's your problem, not your opponents.

Comment

It's also quite satisfying to close in on a fireball spammer. As Abel, I managed to jump then medium roll through a 2nd fireball and then COMMANDTHROWINTHEFACEBITCH

Comment

My Chun Li x360 Fightpad broke today.
        Does anyone know of an alternative pad? I don't really want to spend close to 50 quid to get another possibly defective pad from ebay...
        Or can anyone fix it for me?!!?
        It seems as though its stuck in the down position. I've tried opening it up but there's a plastic housing around the connectors that I don't really want to remove if it can be fixed.

Comment

Just played in my second G2 tournament and I ended up winning the final, got 80,000CP, my replay got uploaded and it put me 26th on the 360 CP leaderboard. How bizarre!

Comment

I've pretty much given up on this until I can get a joystick

Comment

My save file has corrupted & all my fight/win counters have been reset to zero. I even have to unlock all the characters again. Balls

Comment

^ I had a moment last night where I thought that I had put the game off while it was still saving. I did it without thinking and straight away I booted it up again to see if I had lost everything but luckily it must have just switched off after the saving process. A narrow escape there.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D View Post
                  My save file has corrupted & all my fight/win counters have been reset to zero. I even have to unlock all the characters again. Balls
                  If that happened to me I think I'd quit playing and/or snap the disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D View Post
                    That happened to my friend too. My condolences =(

Comment

I don't own this, since I don't own a 360, but my mate does and I love it. On sunday we decided to play Drink Fighter, the rules of which are: you play 10 fights and you must change character each fight. You cannot pick the same character twice during the 10 fights. Every individual round you lose equals one finger of beer.

Unfortunately my friend has had a bit more practice on account of owning the game and I ended up getting my arse handed to me more often than not. I left very merry and we had some great fights. Great game, worth the hangover.

Comment

The second match (3rd round) in this vid displays some really nice Balrog'ing by a guy called RonStoppable

Last edited by hudson; 08-05-2009, 13:27.

Comment

I thought the Vega player was much better. The only time where the Balrog came alive was the start of the 3rd round.

Comment

I purposely dismissed Vega because he frustrates me equally as much as Blanka

Comment

Some good Vega stuff there. The Balrog was turtling way too much, the pressure he applied at the start of round 3 is what he should've been doing the whole the time.

Balrog is best played aggressive IMO. I always get kicked in player matches after winning with Balrog

Comment

I can't help but look like turtling when playing charge characters lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X