• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
    http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/HAR...20Edition.html

Shopto has them back in at ?117.44

Get in fast!
    You bastard. You utter bastard. I swore I'd never spend anything above ?50 on a peripheral. By candlelight. Standing on my mother's grave.

My fight moneeeey!

So, uh, ta for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
      http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/HAR...20Edition.html

Shopto has them back in at ?117.44

Get in fast!
      And they're gone.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
        Can you believe that I'm still waiting on a Ryu FightPad which I paid for at the official site on 03/03/09?

I've phoned 3 times only to be told "sorry, we're looking into it and will call you back tomorrow" on all ocassions. Now the number has been taken down from their site.

Emailed them loads of time only to recieve no replies.

Sent another email today.... fingers crossed. Awful service.
        Gah, absolute twunts- I'm in exactly the same position. Having paid by paypal, can I just get the money back that way or has it been too long?

Comment

My TE stick from Shopto arrived at 10:17 in the largest box in the world.

£117 is an unbelieveable price for this.

Colour me happy.

Comment

Has the new batch sorted out the problems - disconnecting, buttons stop functioning unless stick is unplugged/reconnected (360 stick anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
              Has the new batch sorted out the problems - disconnecting, buttons stop functioning unless stick is unplugged/reconnected (360 stick anyway)
              I'll find out and let you know later mate. At work at the moment.

Comment

Hopefully you won't find out the same way I did, in the middle of an online match 2 months after buying it! Apparently the new batch has fixed the issues, though, I'll try taking mine back to Game and see what happens

Comment

Got my TE stick in the mail today, but, for some stupid reason, there's some glue on the frontpiece, and the 'Y' button. Is there a decent way to get rid of the gunk without stripping off the lovely paintwork?

I should specify that the glue is from misplaced adhesive tape. Nothing exotic.
                  Last edited by Red or Alive; 05-06-2009, 13:25.

Comment

Got a phone call from Capcom today to say I'm in the UK national finals this weekend, pretty excited!
                    I'm expecting to go out pretty quick but should be good fun anyway. Anyone else in it, or fancy coming to cheer me along?

Comment

Good luck! NTSCUK Represent!

Comment

Wow, yeah good luck, ducky. How did you get involved?

Comment

You just had to sign up on the capcom website and it was measured on the Champion points won between certain dates (or something to that effect). Not an easy task for sure.

Comment

Congrats Psyduck... given I'm sure there will be a fair few boosters present, your chances might be better than you think
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yeah good luck dude, just play your game and you never know!

Comment

Just in case anyone still needs one - all sticks all formats in stock at Gameplay now

The UK's leading games retailer with great deals on video games, consoles, accessories and more. Plus earn 1% of your purchase value back in Reward Points with a GAME Reward account.

Comment

Working...
                                X