No announcement yet.

Demon's Souls PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah killin those dragons is a very monotonous task. it's not difficult, just a bit boring.
    Last edited by rmoxon; 29-01-2013, 11:25.

Comment

Ah I'm screwed on this run then it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
        Ah I'm screwed on this run then it seems.
        Nah, the blue dragon will pop up. Not sure about the red one, but you can always try to go to its spawning location. I don't think they will completely disappear if shoot when resting.

Comment

Both of them are back at their starting locations. Blue one is asleep. Problem is both of them fly off when their HP gets low. Red one doesn't need to get too low, maybe 20%? Blue one I got down to 1 pixel before it buggered off. Unless there's some way I can get some kind of final massive damage shot I don't think I can do it.

Comment

You don't kill either at that place. Forget that place. They don't stay there, they go where you go.

Comment

Yeah I know. Point is I've left it too late. They no longer go where I go. They just stay there. looks like another run is needed, if I decide to go for the platinum. Dark Souls is so much easier. I'm at 58% trophies on Dark Souls and that's without trying, just a single run. I'm at 43% on Demon's and I'm on my third or fourth attempt and actively trying to do everything. The world tendency events are what's going to stop me I think; that and stone farming.

Comment

Mhmm...you already killed the

False King

, correct? Then you won't be able to kill the Blue Dragon...though both dragon souls don't lead to any special weapon or magic, IIRC.

Comment

Slaying the Blue Dragon is a trophy though. But new game pluses can be tackled so damn fast its not a real worry.

World tendencies are rather easy if you do them offline. Its a matter of suiciding in the nexus to keep your spirit form at all times so you won't die as a human in a world, and then just slay bosses and don't hit NPC's for Pure White. Wasn't pure black just a matter of killing yourself in human form a few times in a row?
                  Last edited by saturn-gamer; 29-01-2013, 19:08.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
                    Wasn't pure black just a matter of killing yourself in human form a few times in a row?
                    Yep. Then killing NPCs in body or black phantom form will almost reset a world's tendency; going for the local Primeval Demons, the black phantom and one boss in one go is enough to bring a world from pure balck to pure white.

Comment

OMG! Flamelurker is an utter bitch on NG++. He chases me everywhere I go. Nowhere to hide. No way to cheese him (that I've found).

Comment

OMG! Flamelurker is an utter bitch on NG++. He chases me everywhere I go. Nowhere to hide. No way to cheese him (that I've found).
                        I've only managed to kill Flamelurker by lowering his health with a bow until I can safely take him with a magic weapon of some kind.

With the bow I get him caught on the other side of the bones from me to the immediate left of the fog gate as you enter, he'll come around to your side after a while in which case I switch the to the Purpleflame shield and walk around to the other side of the bones.

That's the only problem I have with Demons Souls compared to Dark Souls, some of the bosses are cheap.

Also does anyone in the EU have any Pure Bladestone or Pure Cloudstone they can give me? I'm willing to trade anything for them.

Comment

IIRC you can bait him into the stairs that lead to

the Dragon God

and place your character in the rubble, with the entrance to

the Dragon God

behind you, and blast him away with spells and/or ranged weapons. A fast magic weapon (like a Kilij) is the best when you have a decent intelligence stat and you don't want to cheese him. I guess that him and the

Penetrator

are the hardest bosses in D'sS, as they are hard to cheese.

Comment

Pure Bladestone is a 1/200 drop. Nobody in their right mind would give one away.

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Well I always had an interest in this but never got around to picking it up. Someone on Twitter kindly sent it to me though, the Limited Edition too!

Had a little go, really liked it. Got to the first boss in a tight corridor, panicked like mad and got wiped out in one hit. Brutal!

Comment

Yeah, I've been playing this since it came up on PS+.

I'm absolutely loving it and I'm not a fan of dying!

It's tough, but not unfair and I think that's the point. I died when I didn't realise you could aim the bow when you carry it in two hands and was panicking in first-person view unable to block, but other than that, it's all on you if you make a mistake.

I beat the 4-1 boss last night, the long-tongued fat guy with a bird on his head. I was faffing around trying to sneak up on him and shoot him, but got bored of getting licked, so jumped down and gave him a taste of my spear.

If I see a blue spot, does that mean I call somebody into my game in real time?

Comment

Working...
                                X