The Wheelman (360 - demo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
    I picked it up a couple of weeks ago for ?14.99 off hut (or was it zavvi?). I agree with you, it's really good!
    From what I've played thats a good price as well, tbh if I'd paid ?20 for it I couldn't complain, seems like it's destined to be one of those overlooked games, wouldn't of bought it myself if it wasn't for Skull Commander posting in the bargains thread.

Comment

i've been playing my £12 incl p&p Play.com version, it quite good dumb fun but the cut scenes and story are atrocious, I'm lost already on the story after only 2 or 3 of them.

Comment

I can't follow the story either, something about infiltrating some gangs, no idea why though, gave up trying in the end.

As you said it's just dumb fun, not a AAA title or anything but enjoyable, my highlight so far was the mission that began in the Bull Ring and ended with you chasing a tube train, real OTT Hollywood type action, the vehicle combat really shone in that mission for me.

Comment

Apparently all the story stuff was handled by Tigon, I love the game but it makes no bloody sense at all

As for the game itself I think it's great and really underrated, it's a Pursuit Force for consoles and it's just so much fun to play. I'd certainly recommend it as an arcade action racing game to any of my friends.

Comment

got bored of this real quick, quite liked the car handling and ott nature of things but the structure was horribly 'bitty' and found it no fun to play.

the good news though is HMV gave me £4 more on trade-in for it than I paid off play.com, so effectively I got paid to play this, makes me a pro gamer.

Comment

Working...
            X