No announcement yet.

UFC 09 Undisputed Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested to give it a go on the 360 then... Aside from a few quick plays at in-store 360 demo pods I've never had a proper shot of the 360 pad (all of my mates are PS3 so none of us have 360's.) The dualshock is the only controller I really know so I haven't really thought about control issues. I do find the ground moves quite tricky though - that probably has something to do with it.

Comment

Played the demo for the first time last night. Didnt have a clue what the controls were so I kept pressing Y and eventually knocked the guy out... errr alrighty then!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
        Played the demo for the first time last night. Didnt have a clue what the controls were so I kept pressing Y and eventually knocked the guy out... errr alrighty then!
        don't forget it defaults to the easiest setting, not that battering somebody senseless isn't fun, its is, just that you need to up it a bit to get a real feel for the strategies the fighting styles offer.

Comment

From reading the gamefaqs forum (which i don't make a habit of) it seems the career mode in the full game is crap and online is already plagued by quitters. Shame as I quite fancied this.

Comment

That place is one big pile of crybabies. Maybe they are exaggarating. Every game has its share of quitters, I doubt the amount of quitting in UFC would be worse than, say, in SFIV. Especially since a game like UFC is most likely targeted towards an older audience.

About the career, idk. I am still on the fence of picking this one up.

Comment

Working...
            X