Made in Ore / Warioware DIY JPN DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah quite possibly. Didn't realise!

I think it was mentioned originally for the US alongside Mario march of the minis. Caused me to get my wires crossed!

Comment

This version has a ton of fun stuff if you like designing. The more you put in the more you get out & you get bonus points for designing warped stuff

Comment

Got this yesterday and love it to bits. Yes, there are a ton of limitations but it's flexible enough to let me create some silly little games and is much more accessible and rewarding than LBP.

So far I've made:
        A Superman game where you stop a speeding train
        A Chibi-Robo cleaning game
        A game where you use a catapult to defend a city from dragon attack
        And a micro-tribute to Monkey Island's insult sword fighting!

If you're playing this and want to trade games, my friend code is: 365330181558

PM me if you add.

Ash

Comment

Here's a video of my first six microgames for those of you who don't yet own the game.
          Last edited by Kaladron; 05-04-2010, 20:11.

Comment

Can't seem to see the embedded youtube vid

Comment

Fixed. I had the entire URL in the link rather than just the video's serial number.

Comment

I have also picked this up - Add me if you can - Stephen - 2193 0112 6997

Comment

Added you

Comment

Picked up the PAL release yesterday. I've plenty of games to be going at, but I can never miss-out on anything Wario shaped.

Anyway, this is just too good. I've barely attempted anything but already the presentation has me hooked. Love the nods to Mario Paint...It even has similarly styled music, only with trademark Warioware sounds for extra brillness.

Much like Little Big Planet, even the tutorials are good fun thanks to how neatly they're presented.

I've a few ideas for games, so I'll give it a proper go later.

Rad stuff.

Comment

added u guys my friend code is 1806 4979 6547

Comment

Working...
                      X