No announcement yet.

Oboro Muramasa (Wii)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive bump for the recently released Vita version!
    Just as beautiful as ever

Comment

I'm waiting for my special edition. It's probably in my mailbox as I'm on vacation. Looks like an eyegasm from what I've seen on videos.

Comment

I couldn't justify the SE for the price difference. $27.99 for the regular edition was a pretty sweet deal.

Comment

Looks amazing!

Comment

ive had the vita version for about a week, its excellent.

Comment

I'm hunting for the Wii version.

Comment

It's bloody gorgeous but I do have some concerns even after about 30 minutes of play. This may be mistaken expectations on my part, but for an action game it does seem to be quite dialogue-heavy, and there's a whole lot of backtracking even this early on. I also wasn't impressed that after beating a boss and getting a new sword, the UI was insistent on telling me to go equip the new sword, only to find that as I hadn't quite levelled up yet, I couldn't.

Will stick with this but I get the impression the game's very slick in some respects but also quite ancient in others.

Comment

There's a decent amount of story, but less compared to Odin Sphere...at least, it's better paced. Backtracking gets better as the game progress, and only required if you want to clear the game in the best way possible. Equipping swords shouldn't come a problem, but I must admit that I had to read my previous posts to recall everything about the game :P

Comment

I have just found this in my little game bank box! Got in for ?3.99 in a game sale ages ago and forgot about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X