No announcement yet.

Klonoa - Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah man, single run. That makes boss stages and 'on rails' ones annoying as hell if you miss some. Although you can always just die after a section if you have missed one, just don't activate the alarm clock bubble until you are sure you have all crystals before that check point.

Importantly, when you get the x2 crystal bubble there is a dedicated crystal run you have to make in order to maximise your collection. Failing this means die and try again!

AHHhhhh old skool collect 'em up satisfaction!

Comment

Mirror Mode unlocks upon completing the main game, freeing all the 'Phantomilians' opens

Balue's Tower.

Comment

Went back to this yeserday evening after a few days away. Went back over visions 1-1, 1-2 and 2-1 and managed to get the full 150 crystals on each. "old skool collect 'em up satisfaction" describes it perfectly.

Had a little bit of trouble with the second x2 crystal bubble on vision 1-2 where I was attempting to make the job 10x more difficult than it needed to be.

It's a fantastic game.

Comment

i have this sitting at home right now but i've not had time to play it yet

Comment

GAH! Really struggling with getting 150 gems on vision 5-1. Played through it a number of times now and each time I end up with 140. I'm pretty sure I'm grabbing all that I can with the 2x bonus but I can't see any that I'm missing otherwise.

Comment

Interesting. Think I might have to get the US one. Anyone point me at a good deal for it?

Comment

Working...
              X