No announcement yet.

Lost Planet 2 [Demo]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a few gripes I'm reading on rllmuk. Co-op partner can't join your mission if he hasn't done it himself.

Missions don't save. So if you doing a mission in chapters and you fail, then you have to restart the whole chapter. Lol nice one Capcom.

Comment

Originally posted by Prototype View Post
      And a few gripes I'm reading on rllmuk. Co-op partner can't join your mission if he hasn't done it himself.

Missions don't save. So if you doing a mission in chapters and you fail, then you have to restart the whole chapter. Lol nice one Capcom.
      There are not checkpoints between missions ?

Comment

There are save point between chapters. Chapters are made up of a few missions i.e 2 sub-missions and then a boss. It varies though. Think of it like Resi 5. Capcom have made both games with co-op in mind first.

If you die during a mission, you can respawn at a data post that you've captured (there are lots).

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
          There are save point between chapters. Chapters are made up of a few missions i.e 2 sub-missions and then a boss. It varies though. Think of it like Resi 5. Capcom have made both games with co-op in mind first.

If you die during a mission, you can respawn at a data post that you've captured (there are lots).
          Thank you Hoolak, I got my copy, I like what i've seen so far.

Comment

Luckily there are seveal people on my Friends list playing this but the save system is putting everybody off from continually playing. If you fail against the boss you're right back at the beginning of the chapter. If you fail twice then people start grumbling and logging off.

Not being able to join an existing game is a bit annoying too- I spent ten minutes in a lobby waiting for the team's battle gauge to deplete or for them to move onto the next chapter, with only the occasional exasperated sigh over my headset for company. Despite this I had a fun time playing in single player yesterday afternoon, although not being trampled by errant teammates in mechs helps.

Comment

Finished the game now, wow what a confusing, frustrating mess of a game! Still have no idea what was going on at times. Played all in co op but most the time we couldn't get any tactics going as it was just battle after battle after battle.

Really disappointed with the game as I loved the feel of the first one. Looks good though.

On a side note the cheevs are ridiculous ha ha! Also difficulty cheevs don't stack up so if you change difficulty during any mission you don't get the cheev at the end of the game for finishing on a difficulty level, I'll need to reply a few levels again if I want them.

I'll be going through the game again with my friend so I hope I can enjoy It more the 2nd time

Comment

Working...
              X