No announcement yet.

Critter Crunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the first time in ages I had a real good PS3 gaming evening (this, mushroom men and demon's souls).

this does get really hard as you get thru, I'm around the high 20s I think, just got thrown a big level full of vegetarians which makes life really hard.

this is the stand out game on PSN for me at the moment, I love the art style which is very Ghibli-esque and there is a solid game attached to it too.

Comment

There's a patch incoming for this apparently that tweaks the difficulty a little. It's needed, for me at least, this game is NAILS!

I'm stuck on level 33 I think. I've been going back through the previous levels, to complete them properly, feeding Smalls along the way. Hoping it might hone my skills enough to get through the later adventure levels.

Comment

is 33 the one full of vegitarians who won't eat anything, I'm stuck there.

Comment

It's at the end of one of the areas, and you have a load of red vegetarians with green medium sized critters. They start off very low, and if you don't quickly spot a way through you're done in seconds. :/

It's the second one I can think of where you're very much at the mercy of the critter placement. One of the challenge levels asks you to get 8 food chains in 50 seconds, I tried a few times and it seemed impossible and the next time it threw an easy board at me and I did it with minimal fuss.

Comment

I just cleared level 40 last night. I wish I could watch a replay of the match, it was utter madness!

Puzzle games rarely come with as much personality as this

Comment

Working...
            X