Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I got mine. They were in a envelope that was (i think) in the case

Comment

Ok thanks KIT. Received my game but there were no cards sent with it seperately and I didn't want to open it up just yet - got to buy a Wii first!

Comment

would anyone be willing to buy this with the art cards from play and send it to me in Australia? Their site won't let me enter an Australian address. I can pay immediately with paypal!

Comment

Now ?14.99 new instore in game

Comment

Got this other day, really enjoying it and it looks incredible. A bargin for £14.99.

Comment

I brought a Wii 2 weeks ago for Super Mario Galaxy 2 and have finally been able to play this.

There's no need to go over how lovely and refreshing it is. It looks beautiful and is very nostalgic as it takes me back to the Mega Drive era where every games was a 2D platformer. Mixed with the adorable companionship, it really is a lovely game.

However I've just about finished the second area and I'm surprised by how hard it's become. I'm at a certain boss battle and have become so infuriated by a game mechanic I have to perform, I've turned it off and have not gone back.

A boy and his blob has transformed from a sedate puzzle solving adventure to a bullet hell shooter in the space of a level!

I'm far more lily livered compared to the more hardcore on here but I'm not exactly soft! I can't tell if it's my feeble reactions or the game has really jumped in difficulty.

It feels like such an odd jump for no necessary reason, that it has somewhat spoiled the rest of the game.

Comment

Which boss was that? I don't remember it being very hard, you're probably missing something.

Comment

I'm on the second boss, the one who looks like a Dog and has tentacle arms that can outstretch and hot you.

It appears I have to use the protective ball and hit a switch that open a pillar that is protruding from a cliff edge. A dark ball then is able to hit the boss and damage him. I normally die after that as that dark ball then disappears and there's only 2 other enemies left.

It's a mixture of frustration of the mechanics of the protective ball and always getting hit.

Comment

Working...
                  X