No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really enjoying MW2 as it is currently. Found another really decent set-up recently... the scar, silencer and heartbeat sensor is stupidly good.

The only change I'd like to see would be the removal of the tactical nuke. Not only would it stop a lot of the boosting going on but it would also make me feel a bit better for not actually ever having had the opportunity to use a nuke!

Comment

Haven't used the Scar yet, I find the ACR my new favourite weapon. Seems really accurate and the iron sights are great.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        Yeah, now it has been patched, you can't really moan about anything except boosting.
        What exactly has been patched and when?

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
          What exactly has been patched and when?
          The first major one was removing the Javelin glitch where if you had it as a secondary and were killed it would explode and kill much like a martadom with 4x the range/power.

Second was the downgrading of the dual 1887's that had a range and power that had to be seen to be beleived.

Third(although it took two bites to cure this one) was the infinate care packages/multiple airdrops.

A few other bit's I'm sure changed but they were tweaks rather than the majors as above.

The only class that still gets me is the marathon/commando/tactcal knife/shotty combo. Really spoils the game, especially on the tighter maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
            Haven't used the Scar yet, I find the ACR my new favourite weapon. Seems really accurate and the iron sights are great.
            It's really similar to the acr actually but it has even better iron sites and can do a bit more damage. The only downsides is that the scar has a pretty small ammo clip and it's tiny bit less accurate than the acr.
            Last edited by MetalJoe; 11-03-2010, 15:47.

Comment

Just got my first NUKE, and no I did not Boost. actually got it in Rust, which I can't believe.

No new emblem or tag though..!

But just glad to get one, so I can tick off the list

Set up I used
              RPD, Grip, FNJ
              Harrier
              Chopper Gunner
              And of course Nuke

Have been close many times, but finally got it. Although only added Nuke as a setting last weekend.

11 days, 23 hours 51 minutes played. 54,153 kills and KD ratio of 1.83.

As a 51 year old (young) I am quite pleased!

Comment

Can't believe it, just got another, 2 in 4 games!

Now have a new emblem. the RPD has done the business!

Comment

Nice work, did you get them in FFA or a Team game?

I usually have the same killstreak rewards once I've unlocked them but I'm still looking for my 1st nuke after 15 days of playtime. I'm getting closer though, especially since I've started sniping all the time.

My main setups at the moment;

Barrett .50cal (Thermal + FMJ)
                  M93 Raffica (Akimbo + FMJ)
                  Bling Pro
                  Stopping Power Pro
                  Stead Aim Pro

Intervention (FMJ)
                  M93 Raffica (Akimbo)
                  Sleight of Hand Pro
                  Stopping Power Pro
                  Steady Aim Pro

Barrett most of the time, Intervention when visibility is poor (Sub Base, Derailed etc). I've been using the Raffica as a secondary weapon for a while but only recently discovered how absolutely lethal they are when you have two of them. Even more deadly than the Model 1887s imo.
                  Last edited by Kubrick; 14-03-2010, 01:01.

Comment

Finally 1000g'd this bad boy! Now for CoD4 and that bloody mile high club

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                      Nice work, did you get them in FFA or a Team game?
                      FFA. I only play FFA

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Yeah, now it has been patched, you can't really moan about anything except boosting.

.........and arseholes using modded pads for autofire

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
                          .........and arseholes using modded pads for autofire
                          not on ps3?

Comment

yeah, i saw a guy using a modded pad with a FAL- deadly.
                            thing is , you can get them from argos so theyre freely available.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_rich View Post
                              yeah, i saw a guy using a modded pad with a FAL- deadly.
                              thing is , you can get them from argos so theyre freely available.
                              Oh, well if they're freely available then thats alright then

Comment

Haha they may as well package them with the game so everyone can be cheating b@stards! I fancy getting a nuke, tried only a few times and have reached 24 on occassion with the nuke on only for the game to finish or crash out which is rather frustrating!

Gonna start camping it up with some major snipey action now seems like the only way to get a nuke with ease.

Comment

Working...
                                X