No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded the maps yesterday from the US store, there is no mention which modes they are supposed to be playable in but I have not seen them at all yet in FFA or Team Deathmatch

??

Comment

They're in a separate playlist and the mode is randomly selected... which I hate

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
        They're in a separate playlist and the mode is randomly selected... which I hate
        F'in CON, no mention of it at all in the download GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

They seem perfect for some Merc Team Deathmatch but I'm endlessly stuck suicide running on Sabotage, S&D and Domination. It's another stupid decision they've made

Comment

They did the same **** with the 360 version. I just shelved the game until the new maps became part of the normal rotation for TDM.

I'd rather play a mode I actually want to than get double XP.

Comment

What a load of **** having to play crap modes on the new maps. Hate the modes as they ard full of sodding campers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                They did the same **** with the 360 version. I just shelved the game until the new maps became part of the normal rotation for TDM.

I'd rather play a mode I actually want to than get double XP.
                Which they did on Xbox in less than 24 hours. I'd just be patient and let them roll it out.

Comment

Well I thought sod it and try anyway. I downloaded the Map pack from the Japanese store and tried to use it with my US copy of the game and it doesn't work.
                  So for anyone else, don't do it.

Comment

Put this on tonight for first time in a bout 2 months and absolutely loved it. My mate and I put it on about 4pm and just stopping now. We totally owned the show too with both of us topping the leaderboard in almost every game, we won all but 5 games the whole night. Would have been about 25 wins at least I think.

Anyway, previously I slated this after getting Battlefield but they are such different games and both really can be enjoyed seperately. Glad I put it on again now.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
                      Well I thought sod it and try anyway. I downloaded the Map pack from the Japanese store and tried to use it with my US copy of the game and it doesn't work.
                      So for anyone else, don't do it.
                      I made the same mistake with US version on my UK machine. You have have download the correct version for you local machine and game..

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                        Put this on tonight for first time in a bout 2 months and absolutely loved it. My mate and I put it on about 4pm and just stopping now. We totally owned the show too with both of us topping the leaderboard in almost every game, we won all but 5 games the whole night. Would have been about 25 wins at least I think.

Anyway, previously I slated this after getting Battlefield but they are such different games and both really can be enjoyed seperately. Glad I put it on again now.
                        Heh. Saw you on last night whilst I was making some Sheva Approved headshots (f'nar) in Resi 5.

Thought to myself 'he's on COD again then..'

Comment

Heh, fallen for it all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by IainGamer View Post
                            What a load of **** having to play crap modes on the new maps. Hate the modes as they ard full of sodding campers!!
                            all modes now open Bruv, but it was awful at first

Comment

Despite having all 69 stars, I've been trying to improve times on some missions in spec ops, notable times:

The Pit - 25.6 Seconds Solo
                              Breach and Clear - 12.65 Seconds Solo

Comment

Havent played in a while but slapped it on just now. Why am I wasting my time & my temper on this piece of ****e?

Got BFBB2 sitting here right now. It turned up yesterday. I think its time to try something different

Comment

Working...
                                X