No announcement yet.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing the four new Achievements will be weapon specific to each class' new appearance, but it will add more life to an already enjoyable game for me.

Comment

Last night sucked. The game just wouldn't let me play at all! My stats all went to zero and everything was gone. They better be there when I go back on next.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
        I honestly don't have an issue for paid DLC "Costumes." If they don't give people an advantage and help the developer get money for new maps then fine. I've had 30 hours so far for my ?36.99 so I'm not complaining. Look forward to some "Paid" DLC now, as I'm starting to want a bit more.

But......

IT'S ON THE DISC

Comment

Well, real money for virtual clothing (be it Battlefield uniforms or avatat gear) is always a joke as far as I'm concerned but, looking on the bright side, I won't be spending any MS points this week.

Comment

not if you've been suspended from Live you won't!

Comment

I was under the impression that there was going to be a new piece of kit for each class, not just a new skin?

Very dissapointing to hear I was mistaken, pull this kind of nonsense again and all the good will from the VIP business will be lost very quickly.

Comment

Map Pack 3 is on its way, Laguna Alta for Squad Rush and Nelson Bay for Squad Deathmatch, and there are also two TBA items directly underneath the SPECACT kits with the VIP icon in the price column.

Comment

They can't keep releasing the same maps for different modes. We want NEW maps! Ones that we haven't seen before in any mode.

Comment

I agree... that isnt a map pack, its a mode pack.

I hardly ever see all the maps any way. Every time I jump on it's on Arica Harbour, Nelson Bay or Isle Innocentes and it never seems to rotate away from them. I've seen Laguna Alta once...

It really needs an injection of new maps, 3-4 would be nice... preferrably with all modes covered from the beginning.

Comment

It's funny really, this is the first online shooter I've played and enjoyed where they could release map pack after map pack, charge for them, and I'd pay every time unbegrudgingly.

Instead, they've said they'll never charge for maps to VIP players, which means we're gonna get "mode" packs for the foreseable future, and they are going to release horrible skin packs etc, and other things that just devalue the game in my eyes.

Comment

Had a bit of lag last night for the first time ever. I didn't matter, I waited until the round ended before I quit, as not only the lag that put me off, everyone in my squad was a sniper. I felt at times like I was the only one planting charges on the M-COM stations.

One squad member spent the entire 40 minute attack game maning the UAV controls. Wow, obviously not a massive trill seeker. I think also that quite a number of players don't realise that the BACK button alerts other to the presence of the enemy on the radar....Hardly their fault though, as the game is pretty terrible informing the player of the controls and the gameplay mode structure.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                          I agree... that isnt a map pack, its a mode pack.

I hardly ever see all the maps any way. Every time I jump on it's on Arica Harbour, Nelson Bay or Isle Innocentes and it never seems to rotate away from them. I've seen Laguna Alta once...

It really needs an injection of new maps, 3-4 would be nice... preferrably with all modes covered from the beginning.
                          Hey Nonny, why don't you just specify the maps you want to play on? I do that when the rotation seems to be getting a bit samey.

Comment

Someone needs to give me a reason not to spend points on this DLC.

This needs to happen fast, as I love all things Bad Company 2 and I'm dangerously close to buying it.

Oh and there's no point being all logical and saying "but they are just skins" because I know that, logic is out of the window.

Comment

My theory is, if I buy DLC for a game I like, they will make more.

So I'm buying.

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                                Someone needs to give me a reason not to spend points on this DLC.

This needs to happen fast, as I love all things Bad Company 2 and I'm dangerously close to buying it.

Oh and there's no point being all logical and saying "but they are just skins" because I know that, logic is out of the window.
                                Sensible folk won't buy them. You will stand out in your fancy new outfits on the battlefield like a hippo in a tutu. Players will laugh at you, before shooting the all-too-easy-to-recognize target.

Comment

Working...
                                X