Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they are all great fun, not the biggest fan of Nelson Bay though

Comment

Or Failson Bay as the guys from work like to call it.

I really hope they do some original BFBC maps like Oasis and maybe some of the ones from previous editions. I bet they will try to sneak old Wake Island in, I would also want to see some of the Vietnam maps. There where two that have especially fond memory's for me.

I don't really mind if they use the more modern assets and cut the maps if they makes something cool.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixofMars View Post

I really hope they do some original BFBC maps like Oasis...
        I second that. Oasis is brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixofMars View Post
          Or Failson Bay as the guys from work like to call it.

I really hope they do some original BFBC maps like Oasis and maybe some of the ones from previous editions. I bet they will try to sneak old Wake Island in, I would also want to see some of the Vietnam maps. There where two that have especially fond memory's for me.

I don't really mind if they use the more modern assets and cut the maps if they makes something cool.
          There were rumours at one point that the 1943 map was going to be in there as there are several 1943 weapons available to him.

Comment

You get the M1 grand anyway with the veteran program. Its actually a pretty good weapon if slow firing.

Comment

PC patch has been released, "will eventually make their way to 360 and PS3".

Seem like a good bunch of tweaks, the long overdue M60 nerf especially!
              Last edited by PeteJ; 21-04-2010, 16:33.

Comment

Now the m60 is 'fixed' everyone will be using the sega 12 gage.

Comment

Going down the EPIC route then of constantly "fixing" the game then...sigh

Comment

Well it keeps it fresh if there is constantly some other glitch or weapon to spam...

Comment

Strange choice of changes...

- Making the AN94 better than it already is over range (as every man & his dog uses this anyway) is raising my eyebrow somewhat.
                      The only assault gun that needed a bump in death dealing is the F2000.

- Nerfing M60. Enough said. Been well documentated.

- Nerfing the M16 damage?
                      It wasn't that good to begin with, as it is superceded by the AN94... Bad Company 2's answer to COD4 Modern Warfare M16 everymans gun.

- Increased cooldown rate of the Mortar... Jesus. Horatio. Christ.
                      Last edited by jimtendo; 21-04-2010, 17:10.

Comment

The mortar change worries me, missed that one.

edit several hours later - oops, can't read. It's a good thing! Frackin' mortar strikes.
                        Last edited by PeteJ; 21-04-2010, 20:29.

Comment

I think it should be good, I only find it a threat if people are synchronised to use it several times one after another.

Comment

wish they would add something similar to the free-for-all mode in MW2. wont happen, right?

btw: nice hair Pete!

Comment

It's a team game so a FFA mode would be fairly pointless in my eyes, Squad Deathmatch is as good as it needs to be.

Comment

M60 NOOOOOOO
                                It seriously does need a nerf though, when you see a team of red hats you know your in for trouble.
                                To be this good takes Saiga + 12g will be next boris, just you wait.
                                The mortar strike should be confined to 1 stirke at a time. So if one strike has been called another can't be called at the same time. Nothing worse than 2 snipers calling in Mortar Strike one after other for the cold november rain of death......cough.
                                Then again can't say I have fell much to mortar spamming in Rush mode at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X