No announcement yet.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was all very laid-back last night, and no spawn campers either which is always a plus. Rune and Spatial`s little exchange was the highlight though

Had tried to download the Reach beta earlier in the evening but it kept on crapping out on me, so this was a nice alternative.

Comment

God dam you Halo Reach, I could have been playing BF:BC instead of looking at the ODST main menu with a download box up for most the night.

Comment

Originally posted by tbm View Post
        Rune and Spatial`s little exchange was the highlight though
        I was so absolutely shocked at what he'd done it was the first thing that came into my head

Comment

Finish uni this week so will be on this alot in coming weeks! Missed it last night.

Comment

Anyone on this weekend?

Comment

came up against a squad of level 50's and high 40's lastnight. They absolutely ruled..if they made an attempt at a m-com it was done double quick...still I got two sets of gold dogtags from them...mwahah

Comment

I played a bit this weekend. Not seen any NTSC guys on and playing. Had some fun games though. Doesnt seem as annoying as a few weeks ago. Finding a good mix of high and low levels.I think that's the trick. I still wish there was a Halo 3 style recorder for awesome kills or stunts. Today one guy on my team crashed a jets into someone who was shooting me and got a roadkill. Absolutely awesome. What other game has so many original and cool ways of playing

Comment

It's Monday & I'm up for some BF2 tonight. Jump in the party if you are up for a game or 10.

Will be online from 19:30

Comment

Yup see you all this evening

Comment

Whoa, that video clip is crazy. If that guy wasn't killed, he was surely seriously injured by the shockwave. Crazy...

Comment

I'll be on this evening for some more shooting too.

Comment

Starting playing this yesterday, really enjoying the multiplayer, i'll probably be online later for some games too (Xbox360 - Spacescape).

Comment

I'll be on tonight.

Comment

I'll see you all online. I began trying to finish the Recon level up yesterday (only one left) and realised why I never play as a sniper in an online FPS.

Comment

Will be 2000 for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X