No announcement yet.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a great game lastnight..currently working my way through the assault class. Sneaked up on 5 snipers and calmly shotgunned each in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by GMass View Post
      Had a great game lastnight..currently working my way through the assault class. Sneaked up on 5 snipers and calmly shotgunned each in the head.
      calmly shotgunned?! if you were calm you would have had their tags.

Comment

Been playing this alot lately.

Up to level 28 now and playing Rush only. Don't even both about getting kills or not now. I focus solely on blowing up the M-Coms whether its with C4, tanks, rockets, whatever. Makes the game so much more fun that worrying about killing people and K/D ratios.

I'm usually still kicking ass anyway but when you get 4-5000 points a game and you always win, it's much more fun!

Comment

After all my hours of play time, I've only just discovered how effective the shotguns are with 12G.SGN and magnum ammo equipped. I was getting head shots and kills from ridiculous distances and I thought they nerfed this combo a while ago! Playing with C4 more is fun too.

Comment

According to EA's official Medal Of Honour website, the Beta for the new MOH will be available to all BF:BC2 VIP's starting tomorrow!

For PS3/360 and PC

Comment

It will, you need to register on http://www.gunclub.ea.com
              As well as having VIP you NEED to have a Medla of Honor pre-order beta code.......damn you america!

Comment

Anyone noticed the "shortcut" DLC that has appeared on the dashboard?

Buy it an it unlocks all of the unlocks for the classes.

Comment

Yeah its out today is it not?!
                  June 22nd for Onslaught also 800 points/€8.99
                  The entire kit unlock for all clases is 1600/€17.99

"Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is bringing Battlefield's first co-op mode to consoles with Onslaught mode. Up to 4 players can tackle the new objective based missions posting your best times on the co-op leaderboards as well as the chance to obtain new achievements and trophies. Onslaught will be available from June 22nd on Xbox 360 for 800 MS Points and on the PlayStation Network in North America for $9.99followed by the European PlayStation Network on June 23rd for 8.99€."

"The Kit Shortcuts will be available on Xbox Live Worldwide and European PlayStation Network from 16th June with the North American PlayStation Network having access to the shortcuts from 22nd June."
                  Last edited by Family Fry; 16-06-2010, 19:46. Reason: added info

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                    It will, you need to register on http://www.gunclub.ea.com
                    As well as having VIP you NEED to have a Medla of Honor pre-order beta code.......damn you america!
                    Pathetic. I hate betas. They can **** off on this then. It did say on the BF website if you are a VIP. Now its AS well as having a pre-order code.

Pricks
                    Last edited by englishbob; 16-06-2010, 19:55.

Comment

Must admit it is a bit of a s***er, I have pre ordered on a few places on the hope of a code to redeem, then will cancel my pre-order. The issue is most uk retailers are not emailing codes out til next week where as gamestop in the states have codes instores tomorrow and EA store has been emailing codes out now but someone said they take full payment on pre-order.
                      Don't fancy logging onto a beta after USA has been playing it for almost a week.

Comment

DICE should be ashamed of themselves with this, Europeans indeed! Sucking the big fat corporate cock of EA (Electronic America)

Comment

chill-lax

Comment

I was having a monster game tonight as an Assault attacking on Valparaiso, lots of kills, points and aggressive attacking, then after we took the second base and I was running towards the next one, my screen went black with the loading icon and I was back at the main menu. I guess that means I lost all my points, Pins, M-Com destructions, dog tags, etc.

I rejoined my friends' squad and still finished with a high score, kill count, and took some bases, but it could have been so much better.

Comment

Who getting onslaught???

Comment

WELL I was all 4200 pointed up for discounted items and Onslaught then I saw this on BF2 twitter.

"Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode has arrived for the PlayStation 3! Xbox 360 is coming in the very near future"

So looks like I will be waiting for it then whilst the EA/PS3 love in continues.
                                I am somewhat annoyed though that this was ONLY announced today the day Onslaught was suppose to hit XBL and PSN. It was confirmed by DICE it was coming to both platforms today, this was few weeks ago. Now on the day of release they say "near future" for the 360 version, I seriously wouldn't have minded if they said that last week and didn't get me excited I would be playing some co-op BFBC2 tonight.
                                Poor show.

Comment

Working...
                                X