No announcement yet.

Transformers: War For Cybertron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone up for some Escalation or Co-op action? I'll be on tonight if so - gamertag is SharkyOB.

Comment

been making very slow progress thru this...was very frustrating in places.
      it turns out I had it set on hard unknowingly which explains that

going to set it to medium for the autobots to see if its more fun.

finished the decepticon missions...tho the final boss nearly finished my joypad and tv and I am still sticking to my 6/10.

its decent but full of annoyances...

like why when you have a clear zoomed in iron sights shot lined up with seemingly nothing in the way you shoot a wall and damage yourself??

running out of ammo too easily, brutes backpacks, need 5 for the achievement and have now killed loads using the same method yet only 4 have counted. megatrons cannon being underpowered and fastfiring rather than mega powered and slow plus being less powerful than the null 'ray'. transform being on the left stick click (i hate almost all games that use the stick clicks) and it uses the bloody movie transform sound! hehe.

looks like its double xp online this weekend tho so may give the multiplayer a good go fri/sat to see if it avoids the sunday afternoon trade in i think its destined to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
        been making very slow progress thru this...was very frustrating in places.
        it turns out I had it set on hard unknowingly which explains that

going to set it to medium for the autobots to see if its more fun.

finished the decepticon missions...tho the final boss nearly finished my joypad and tv and I am still sticking to my 6/10.

its decent but full of annoyances...

like why when you have a clear zoomed in iron sights shot lined up with seemingly nothing in the way you shoot a wall and damage yourself??

running out of ammo too easily, brutes backpacks, need 5 for the achievement and have now killed loads using the same method yet only 4 have counted. megatrons cannon being underpowered and fastfiring rather than mega powered and slow plus being less powerful than the null 'ray'. transform being on the left stick click (i hate almost all games that use the stick clicks) and it uses the bloody movie transform sound! hehe.

looks like its double xp online this weekend tho so may give the multiplayer a good go fri/sat to see if it avoids the sunday afternoon trade in i think its destined to get.
        The kills for the Brute achivement only count if you deal the majority of damage to it yourself I think, if the A.I. helps you too much it dosnet count as your kill.

I completed this on hard myself the other day and didnt really have any of the other problems you mentioned.

Overall I thought it was great I'd give it a 8/10.

Comment

I enjoyed the Decepticon campaign and loved the size of the some of the bosses, but I've just started the Autobot one and already like it more than the Decepticons. Cullen as Prime = awesome!

Comment

My 360 has stopped displaying the image in Play X Game tile. Instead of showing the image of Prime, it just stays on the placeholder disc image and says Play Trasformers: WFC with the recently played tile icon next to it. It doesn't matter if I'm signed into Live or not. It would display under both circumstances before. Odd.

Comment

Colour me interested. Is the Wii version of the game similar to its HD counterparts?

Comment

Originally posted by Combination View Post
                Colour me interested. Is the Wii version of the game similar to its HD counterparts?
                Narp

Comment

Autobots! Transf...denied!

Comment

loving this, im midway through the autobot chapters now Fedge are mad. this is a good 8/10 +

anyone up for some online soon?

Comment

I'm so glad I'm no longer tied to the wii. I have the 360 version and loving it!!

Comment

Only just started this after picking up before Xmas when it was on the cheap - it's not half bad at all.

Although it did make me throw up a little bit in my mouth in disgust at myself. In the second Decepticon mission, Starscream shouts "These Autobots are getting on my nerves!".

Without a seconds thought I snorted:

"You're a robot and don't have nerves! Clearly it should be `getting on my circuits!`"

I crossed an imaginary line of geek and pedantry that was far from healthy.

Comment

yup, that's bad...

Comment

Working...
                          X