No announcement yet.

Lara Croft: The guardian of the light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus the 360 is getting the 1st DLC pack free , when it hits in september.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
      I'm definitely buying it, but I think this situation stinks a bit.
      I defo share you're concerns about people still playing this on 360 when the co-op finally patches, but actually, this works superbly in single player and it's well worth the points for that alone.

Give me a shout if you're stuck for someone to complete the co-op side of things when it drops, would be nice to get the chevos

Comment

I enjoyed what I played of the trial but was concerned how easy both the combat and puzzling are; and I'm not sure if it's the kind of game that's fun to replay once completed - something that's very important to me with Arcade games. Does it get significantly harder in later stages?

Comment

Light Spear is awesome. Every other weapon is redundant, except for the grenade launcher which you need sometimes.

I'm defiantly going to try and get everything unlocked now, hopefully before the co-op patch. Brilliant game imo.

Comment

Played most of the demo but got stuck on

that weird moving tower thing,

couldn't work out how to get up onto the last platform. Seems like a fun game, and in fact it reminds me of Record of Lodoss War on the Dreamcast.

Comment

A mate is coming round today, I intend to play it in co-op locally...so problem kinda solved! It's a fantastic game though, well worth spending some money on!

I was blown away by the second level and the exploration! This game has lots of depth!

Buy this now!

Comment

we just completed first 2 levels on local co-op and its great, love the way the puzzles are slightly re-jigged for co-op as opposed to single player.

best game on xbla since Trials last year.

Comment

On Forgotten Gate, where is the last ball? I need to find it for one of the challenges but I have been everywhere on that level and completely stumped.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                    Played most of the demo but got stuck on

that weird moving tower thing,

couldn't work out how to get up onto the last platform. Seems like a fun game, and in fact it reminds me of Record of Lodoss War on the Dreamcast.
                    I had a problem there too. I initially tried throwing a spear in the wall to jump up on to and then clambering up but that didn't work and I died, but then on the next go I tried the same thing and it worked. Strange.

Very tempted to buy the full game but am curious how lengthy it is, at 2GB I'm guessing it's pretty long?

Comment

Is this online coop?

Comment

It will be come late September when it's patched, yeah.

Comment

I started this yesterday and think it's great. Challenge is set just right IMO - I'm not experiencing any real (read: frustrating) difficulty in the main game but there's plenty of side challenges to already make me think about a second playthrough. It looks, sounds, and plays great, and I can't wait to give co-op a go (tomorrow, all things to plan) as the impression I've had all along is that that's how the game is meant to be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                            but am curious how lengthy it is, at 2GB I'm guessing it's pretty long?
                            Not finished it yet, but it is surprisingly long...over 6 hours so far!

Comment

I've finally collected all relics/powerups/weapons etc. Took me over 25 hours, I think.

It'd be interesting if the stuff carries over to co-op.

Comment

Is this worth getting purely as a single player title? £9.99 on Steam is a tempting proposition, but I have no intention of playing co-op.

Comment

Working...
                                X