No announcement yet.

Vanquish Demo PS3/X360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had a a good few goes on this now i went from thinking it was pap. But the more you play the controls click and you start just flowing i now thinking its bloody of viewtiful.

My top score is 16000 with a time of about 10.17.

Things i have noticed with the game its all about control you never want completey use all your gauge. So you always have option to get out of any situation. A good way of using the gauge more efficanley is go in slow mo line up a head shot a drop out of slow mo and take your shot. Also on the boss you get points for taking out orange sections instead of just clean killing them. One other thing i have noticed is its possible but quite difficult is you get more points for de-limbing to enimes then taking a head shot.
    when they have no legs they can go bloody mental and scutle along the floor charge at you and blow up very ninga gaiden 2.

Thing i would like to know is it possible to take out the first transport near the begining of the level after the stairs ive got it flaming but never got quite there.
    Also any tips for doing it mega fast 6 mins is just extreme how is that possible

Comment

Anyone else playing the challenge demo?

It didn't make the mechanics less questionable for me. Best way to play seems to be GoW style. Slow mo is kind of useful against packs, but god it sucks that reload is also slow mo.

It also sucks when you try to blindfire on enemies who are closing in. The camera will re adjust if you turn too far.

Probably not a day one for me seeing how many games will be released in the coming months.

Comment

Picked up the game today (in France). I haven't unwrapped it yet.

Can anyone with the PS3 version confirm that it has multiple languages on the disc like the demo had? I wouldn't put it past Sega to **** over the whole of France and lock out all other languages. If it is I need to take it back for a refund. Presumably if the UK version is multilanguage, the French one will be too.

Tah.

Comment

Working...
        X