Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randomly, Frontline freezes up too...

Comment

Completed tonight - been playing on and off for 4-5 hours??

Anyway - bit average. Think I preferred MW2.

Actually, credits seem longer than the game .... they're still rolling!

Comment

Well this game came bundled with my new ps3, (had to replace it due to power surge yada)
        Anyway I have to say, im actually quite impressed, ok forget singleplayer nothing new there, but multiplayer is pretty awesome.

I like it because as a friend described it to me; "its just you, your wits, and your gun" and thats exactly right, no stupid perks and all this nonsense. Sure theres kill streak rewards (although its points based in this game, so if you get a headshot kill you get more points and can acculumate UAV or whatever faster) but none of it is to over the top.
        I got to say i really like it, its just good fun.
        If i had to compare it id say online is like resistance 2, just you and your gun, bang bang, good times.

Say no to perk DM

Comment

Just finished single player campaign on hard. I really liked it. Loved the story, the set pieces, graphics, guns etc. Yeah it was a bit easy with a couple of hard bits, but playing on Tier 1 will make up for it I think -it's bloody hard so far & I will enjoy playing most levels on this difficulty.

Multiplayer is difficult as everyone seems to be Tier 1 master rank or somesuch with WAAAY better guns and equipment than myself. Although I have enjoyed it, I may not spend much time with it. I cannot see a platinum trophy on this title.

But overall, I haven't played a modern war shooter like this since Modern Warfare and to be honest I preferred this title to that one. (No I have not played Modern Warfare 2 as yet).

I certainly hope they make a sequel.

Comment

Working...
          X