Crysis 2 [PC/PS3/Xbox 360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
    What you need to do is ditch that long haired bint and get on Borderlands 2 with me.
    I've left her watching "Last Tango in Halifax" whilst I carry on with Tomb Raider.

*trombone*

Comment

Started this last night after reading Koppo's post.

Playing on the pc and I have al the dx11 effects on...

OMFG.

Looks absolutely incredible. Like, easily on par if not surpassing the next gen games I've seen for PS4.

Gameplay has been utterly ruined though.

No more quick selection of suit abilities through the mouse? it's all disjointed and not smooth like the first. Also, the weapons are MASSIVE. They take up half the god damn screen and I'm only using a handgun ffs.

Story makes zero sense to me so far. No idea why I'm fighting HUMANS after how the first game ended.

Audio is sublime on my new headphones. Loving the OST.

Comment

Audio is lovely, but the stuttering is completely ruining it for me.. Anyone know of a work around for the xbox?

Comment

Oh. And mutilplayer on this is absolutely brutal. Very difficult to lone gunman anything, team work is the only way forward.

Comment

Crysis 2 has the best campaign of all 4 Crysis games released so far. it ranks just after Halo CE with me in terms of best FPS campaign experience.

my advice to all playing on PC: get you the DX11/HD texture pack - the game looks absolutely amazing with it and runs even on low end GPUs like my GTX 650 with decent 25-30 fps in 1080p/Ultra settings.

@ Kit
            quick selection isn't there because it's not needed anylonger. the suit and abilities adapt automatically, all you have to manually activate are stealth and power modes. very convenient and after a while if you come back to Crysis 1 you will find this system far superior.

Comment

It really is a great campaign, massively underrated in my opinion. Shame they messed up C3 so much.

Comment

I actually stuck it out and blasted through this again on the hardest difficulty in a new game+. Much more fun for me and very easy with the perks. MP still sucks though.

Comment

Revisiting this for the first time since it came out on console but this time via PC. I enjoyed it on console, much more than 3, though it was always hampered by how poorly CryEngine runs on console. Playing this again at 60fps+ rock solid makes for a significantly better experience. The stealth is still mostly borked but it's not much of an issue when you can so powerfully and elegantly smash bad guys faces in. Power kick!

Comment

Working...
                  X