Mario Kart Double Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 more secret characters revealed

And there's tons of new direct feed videos here. Baby Park looks lovely.

Comment

That Warp Pipe cart is awesome

Comment

Does anyone know if the PAL version will run on my jap cube using freeloader? Now all of Nintendo's games I have so far dont work but today I got F-zero and that does work. I already have it preordered at game (to get the metal case).

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
          Does anyone know if the PAL version will run on my jap cube using freeloader? Now all of Nintendo's games I have so far dont work but today I got F-zero and that does work. I already have it preordered at game (to get the metal case).
          I don't think it does. I know it doesn't with American Cube's.

Comment

I pre-ordered mine today so I can get my bonus disc. Gonna be great, can't wait!

....After playing MGTT, I'm a little unexcited about the 'secret' characters. A Thwomp would have gone down well with me.

Comment

You see in import thread that its shipped early

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmyhill
                You see in import thread that its shipped early
                Oh it did. And my copy was one of them. Come on!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Best Nintendo advert ever, TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
                      Waluigi's Kart:

i hated him when he first showed up, but that is stylish

Comment

How the **** could anybody hate Waluigi?

He's the best thing to happen to the Mario Universe since Mario first put on the Tanooki suit.

I guess people are just horrible jerks.

Comment

The Wario Brothers are cool, but it does seem kind of stupid how Waluigi has only (AFAIK) been in spin-off's and none of the Wario games. I don't know if R&D1 even like him, I think Camelot just invented him so he'd have a partner in Mario Tennis.

Comment

And that's where he'll stay, because people are horrible jerks.

Comment

Originally posted by Manta Ray vs Guitar
                              How the **** could anybody hate Waluigi?
                              the name. wtf is that? WAluigi. can't believe somebody, somewhere, thought that was a good idea. wario kicks ass, but i'v always seen waluigi as a cheap imitation

Comment

It's so stupid it's brilliant. Everything worthwhile about the Mario universe is like that. This is stupid gone Super Saiyan. It's perfect.

wario kicks ass, but i'v always seen waluigi as a cheap imitation
                                Yeah - a cheap imitation of a cheap imitation. Luigi is a Mario knock-off, Wario is a Mario knock-off - Waluigi is the twisted wreckage that happened when they got together. The upside down L is genius too.

Some ripoffs suck - like Carnage from Venom from Spidey. That's pure numbers doing the creativity.

Nobody thought Waluigi was a good idea or would sell more games. It was just funny and they went with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X