No announcement yet.

Mario Kart Double Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point, unless Naka was giving him head during the interview.

Comment

rather than what it probly was, summat like: "there will never be a capcom character in mario kart but i like guile's sonic boom"

*cough*

or something equally completely different from what the journalists garble out....

Comment

I found an in-game picture of the angry banana

Brilliant!

Comment

I suppose largely to still being a fan of the original, I've been up and down with my interest for this title.

Seeing all these screenies and hearing of battle mode has fuelled the desire once more.

Gits!

Don't they know that I've got enough games to get through already...?!? ft:

Still, it is Mario Kart. How could I be angry at you...? [/Homer]

Comment

Originally posted by Bomberman UK
            I found an in-game picture of the angry banana

Brilliant!
            That's the angriest banana I've ever seen. Even Donkey Kong looks a little bit scared of it.

Comment

Does anyone know if the game will have widescreen option and on which version? I will be getting the US or JAP. Most likely the US but if the JAP version has widescreen and progressive scan then I will get that one.

Comment

I don't know if any of them have a widescreen option, but I'd assume that if one version has, they all will...

Comment

I think Eternal Darkness and F-Zero are the only Nintendo games that have a widescreen option.

Comment

Dammit! I hate using progressive scan when there is no widescreen option ft:

Comment

Japanese boxart:

I like the orange picture at the bottom.

Comment

Can mario do fireballs now then?

"Hadooooken!"

Comment

I am getting the US version but the Jap boxes are always the best plus they are the coolest size!

Yeah that little orange image is cool.

Does anyone have a list of all the weapons or characters?

Comment

Both characters on the boxart/poster are holding weapons! Nintendo doesn't know their own game!!

Comment

Erm that's because they can

However only the non-driver can actually pick a weapon up and use theirs, so you can use one weapon, quickly swop and use the other...
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Sorry to sound like a muppet but will this game have online features?

Comment

Working...
                                X