No announcement yet.

Mario Kart Double Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waluigi is fantastic. He will be my rider of choice, maybe with Wario, but then KSPOILERB once I unlock him.

Wario and Waluigi deserve their own platformer - Super Wario Muthas.

Comment

So when is this game coming out in the USA? Is it the 17th or the 19th now?!

Comment

Weinberg Posted: Sun Nov 02, 11:16 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So when is this game coming out in the USA? Is it the 17th or the 19th now?!
        17th.

Comment

There's a review on EuroGamer if you're interested:

Rack your brains. Phone your mates. Ask Jeeves. Whatever. But I'd like you to try and think of a game that has created …

Comment

I've not heard this mentioned on the boards but I just read that a GC bundle with MKDD also has another Zelda Collectors disc, this one containing Legend of Zelda & Adventures of Link, Ocarina of Time & Majoras Mask. Anyone confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by taurusnipple
              I've not heard this mentioned on the boards but I just read that a GC bundle with MKDD also has another Zelda Collectors disc, this one containing Legend of Zelda & Adventures of Link, Ocarina of Time & Majoras Mask. Anyone confirm this?
              PAL bundle.

Comment

Interview with EAD at CVG!

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

Comment

Quoted from the above review :

"without ever cheating as much as you probably felt that Princess Peach bitch did from time to time"

When someone gets that passionate you know its good

I cant belive how tempted i am to by a PAL cube just to play this on the 7th :O

Comment

Regarding that interview:

There's a difference between asking the tough questions and being plain old rude. I guess Steve Colton doesn't know the difference.

Comment

At least they told him where to stick it when they suggested Miyamoto forces them to make everything bright and colourful.

Comment

That interviewer really pissed me off

You could tell from the start that he just wanted to insult Nintendo and embarass them ie asking them about Toad and then, in the next question, asking what is unlocked as you play ft:

Tosser

It was an ok interview though; some good answers but the questions were generic and boring. There was nothing there that internet gamers don't already know IMO

Comment

With regard to the Zelda bonus disc, could you not purchase the GC bundle, keep the disc and return the GC for a refund....hassle I know, but you do get Majoras for free!! (This is from GAME by the way)

Only reason I suggest this is cos I returned a PS2 to my GAME store (the manager in there is well safe and did me a favour), and he didn't even check that the demo disc was inside.

It might work, if you can be bothered with the hassle...but IMO Nintendo will release the bonus Zelda disc as a standalone...they better not put it on that Stars catalogue, my blood pressure rises whenever I try to don anything on that site!!

Comment

You could tell from the start that he just wanted to insult Nintendo and embarass them ie asking them about Toad and then, in the next question, asking what is unlocked as you play
                            I think he just wanted to stir **** up in general. Make it an interesting read. He failed miserably, and it really wasn't appropriate under the circumstances. All he needed to do was get the info he needed, try for something a bit juicier and get the hell out. It should have been a simple dev interview, but he did his best to turn it to ****. Why? He should know that he wasn't going to get any bitchy comments. It's not frigging Mikami or Itagaki.

Comment

With regard to the Zelda bonus disc, could you not purchase the GC bundle, keep the disc and return the GC for a refund....hassle I know, but you do get Majoras for free!!
                              Yeah - but that's called theft, asshole.

Comment

I had a go on Mario KartD in my local GAME shop this morning! I must say I am rather impressed. There is so much more skill involved now. There are things all over the track to watch out for and the graphics are lovely and smooth. 8)

I must say though that it does seem a bit slow on 50cc mode but that was only slightly for my liking.

I also found that the 150cc mode was a lot harder now than in MK64 although that might go away once I have played it a few times. Annoying how you can't jump though.

Comment

Working...
                                X